Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They hate the facebook groups... :lol

They are basically the reason that ruined everything with the code sharing, and now we have this.. :pfft:

So during this live they confirmed all lotteries will only be $1. I can see their logic, and like I said it doesn't bother me when I miss out.

Sharing is caring!

What does random mean? 2K people where?
They meant if the number of people in the lottery does NOT exceed 2k, everyone got $1. If people started sharing through the Facebook groups and number of people joining the Lottery exceeded 2k, then it became a random number of people. Not everyone would get the $1.

They meant if the number of people in the lottery does NOT exceed 2k, everyone got $1. If people started sharing through the Facebook groups and number of people joining the Lottery exceeded 2k, then it became a random number of people. Not everyone would get the $1.
That's not what Autumn said. The lottery would still reward 2000 people but if there's more than that, some would miss out.

It's time to cash out. 1 year expiration date, fewer opportunities and fewer $ per trivia.. Writing is on the wall

Got 3x $1 and 1x $2 (4 emails) but I'm still missing 2x $1
I'm missing one $1 lottery win, but given the lack of info provided when they get posted I have no idea which one Alex missed or hasn't processed yet. I'm definitely not going to lose sleep over $1. Now if it was $2 I'd raise holy hell. :lol

That's not what Autumn said. The lottery would still reward 2000 people but if there's more than that, some would miss out.
Exactly. A random drawing. Which means Not everyone gets the $1. So, if your sharing it with everyone, your taking the chance that you yourself don't win. She even said that in the live stream.

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to post that lol

It doesn't even show me which items

Screenshot_20211027-183731_Chrome.jpg

I just checked and I had it in my promo codes as well. When I redeemed it it did add it to my RP's.

The same thing happened once before.

Back