Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where the LIVESTREAMNY20 code from yesterday evening was from? I assume by its name that it was given out during a live stream video, but I can't it in any of their Facebook or YouTube videos from yesterday evening...

It was during their Facebook Live video. I was watching when it dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was during their Facebook Live video. I was watching when it dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know! I finally found it in a Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook live video.

That LIVESTREAMNY20 code was the sixth in a row that had 2,000 redemptions available. Not as ideal as having 10 or 20 minutes to redeem a code, of course, but at least they seem to have settled in to having 2,000 redemptions available, which seem much easier to get in time than 1,000 or 1,500 redemption codes.

How do you know how many redemptions are available?

For every code they have released in a video so far, they have said in the video how many redemptions are available.

For every code they have released in a post on a social media channel so far, the post has said how many redemptions are available.

So I got a coupon by email from Sideshow and also one on a box I received. I’m not sure- will both work for me? If not I’m willing to give my box code away rather than redeeming and wasting it.

So I got a coupon by email from Sideshow and also one on a box I received. I?m not sure- will both work for me? If not I?m willing to give my box code away rather than redeeming and wasting it.

da37c338ea5f89ade02ad412d12027d9.jpg

Back