Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually get all of them that drop before 5:00 , after that I'm not tied to my pc so I miss them and I'm ok with that. Not worth a couple bucks to be glued to my phone or pc.

This years codes are just wasting too much of my time ''80p code limit reached'' i think i will do without & purchase elsewhere where the prices are lower & reward points are still given like kghobby etc.

This.

This thread is like a ghost town for an event. Soon we will not need a Non banter thread.

Far more sensible people than myself realised a while back it's a waste of time.

The frustration far outweighs the odd $ gain.

Totally with you. I can?t remember a time with less activity during giveaways. You used to need to endlessly scroll this thread for Spook but wow has it changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like they've eliminated the que, or are doing a hybrid of it. I haven't been stuck in it for the past two days. When Autumn was asked in the live chat, she said it depends on how many people are on the page.

So far this week, there have been 13 codes with $27 in value. No code has been for more than $3. I got them all so far.

Does anyone know where the LIVESTREAMNY20 code from yesterday evening was from? I assume by its name that it was given out during a live stream video, but I can't it in any of their Facebook or YouTube videos from yesterday evening...

Back