Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 3 codes so far today vs. 4-5 each previous day this week and we still have 40 minutes before we reach the latest time a code was sent out this week.

With them so spread out across social media, it's possible we miss some that no one involved in sharing codes ends up seeing, especially on a Friday night.

I will praise them for stopping the overnight codes they used to do. Keeping it within waking hours on the east coast is the only way I can get every code. So far I have this time other than that preview code with the long waiting room last week.

I will praise them for stopping the overnight codes they used to do. Keeping it within waking hours on the east coast is the only way I can get every code. So far I have this time other than that preview code with the long waiting room last week.
I don't remember them ever doing overnight codes during a con. They save that for Spooktacular, and from the sounds of things, they are 100% planning to keep up with that tradition.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Back