Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow needs to update their damn site to handle traffic. On top of it being timed and the site not loading it’s a joke. Not worth it for $2.

That's ok though. Still only day 2. I get the ones I can and forget the ones I can't. At the end of the day, it's free money and it takes care of their high shipping costs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Spook is actually more infuriating than it is fun.

Considering just cashing in my rewards and closing my account. With all the other avenues to buy from, why buy from one that just upsets me?

PsUoD9B.gif

Finally got some money on the board this year!

Free or not. Its not me being unappreciative by saying that not to be able to cash in 2bucks, in a 2minute window cause of an error is nothing else then a joke

Guys, keep your browser open with the reward page up. That way you can just copy paste the code in when it appears. Don't use the spook page to enter the code. Use your rewards page. Good luck!

Free or not. Its not me being unappreciative by saying that not to be able to cash in 2bucks, in a 2minute window cause of an error is nothing else then a joke

Hard for me to ****** about potentially free money but, yeah. A little annoyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's ok though. Still only day 2. I get the ones I can and forget the ones I can't. At the end of the day, it's free money and it takes care of their high shipping costs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Only if you’re domestic, and only if you collect figures and other low cost items. Not complaining but one of the last things I got shipped cost $238 USD for the shipping alone from Sideshow.

It seems that a lot of the collectors who try to get the codes on this thread only collect Hot Toys. I must be nuts to lose sleep trying to collect points to reduce the cost of my statue purchases, but I can’t help myself. Now let’s see if I can go back to sleep :dunno

Guys, keep your browser open with the reward page up. That way you can just copy paste the code in when it appears. Don't use the spook page to enter the code. Use your rewards page. Good luck!

That’s what I did on multiple devices. And even though they all timed out, somehow the reward points still got allocated. At least for me.

Spook is really just a clever device to urge you to purchase something you may have been eying. The SS shipping prices are inflated and purchases are usually over $200. (one figure) SS is still roping you into a sale and net profit even if its just one sale. The rewards points are literally just a small cushion for a hit. I collect them mainly because its fun and I can tell Mr. Wor every year - "I got them all!" :yess:

Back