Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though they are not much, every code is appreciated, maybe we will get some $5's. I'll keep a look out.

Here?s my $25 code for in-stock items that expires in the morning.
ORDER-STW-F6DB8BC4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine as well, ORDER-DCC-E4357DCB. $25 off, good for in-stock items and expires at 9:30 AM tomorrow morning. Please use the check a promo code page first, to see if you want to use it at all, and not just add it to your wallet.

It's piss poor marketing on Sideshows part. If you want more sales, then offer easily obtainable coupons and rewards. More people would feel obligated to buy something if they had a $20-30 coupon or rewards.

I remember saying that exact sentiment either last year or two years ago and got utterly roasted by all the elitists on these boards. Times really have changed.

I have $90 in rewards now from the last three Spooktaculars, but it?s wasted on the fact that I no longer collect 1/6th and everything costs $230+.

This is a perfect example of the welfare customer sideshow breeds when they offer codes. You have $90 in rewards and you think it's wasted because the things you want cost $230 and over? Well $90 would be a big discount on something costing$230+. You want sideshow to give you the entire item for free?

Every year the spook page on the SSC site gets less thought put into it. Look at it this year. They just threw some clipart out there with a code box and a blog. The writing is on the wall for spook.

I remember saying that exact sentiment either last year or two years ago and got utterly roasted by all the elitists on these boards. Times really have changed.

The welfare customers who just show up here to beg for codes and the entitled customers who complain about not getting enough codes are annoying to read through. No one wants to read whining and begging over and over.

Just realized that it cost me over $30 bucks to have the FFH Promo Spider-Man figure shipped from SSC, they're lucky they were the only game in town for that figure but yea, $1 here and there is really a slap in the face to one of the only places that charges extra to double box on top of gouging you for shipping in the first place.

Just realized that it cost me over $30 bucks to have the FFH Promo Spider-Man figure shipped from SSC, they're lucky they were the only game in town for that figure but yea, $1 here and there is really a slap in the face to one of the only places that charges extra to double box on top of gouging you for shipping in the first place.

Exactly like I mentioned above. People coming in this thread to complain about not getting enough free money. I really wish sideshow would do away with the codes given out and just put them on boxes of orders. That way the whining would go away.

Back