Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! They gave out two codes on 12/21/18 in their FB Group- H4PPYH01ID4Y and N3WY3AR2019, both worth $5 each.

None since then.

Anyone has a 5% code they wanna swap with a 10% off code for IW Bucky? I already used a 10% code off my account. I never did use a 5% off yet. I just had it pop up today. Message me

Yep! They gave out two codes on 12/21/18 in their FB Group- H4PPYH01ID4Y and N3WY3AR2019, both worth $5 each.

None since then.

As prices sky rocket I might add and we still pay for it. Crazy that there hasn't been any codes or mailings. I haven't gotten a code for anything in a year now.

As prices sky rocket I might add and we still pay for it. Crazy that there hasn't been any codes or mailings. I haven't gotten a code for anything in a year now.

To be fair, they recently did do the mailings with the $25 dollar codes that people were sharing in here not too long ago.

To be fair, they recently did do the mailings with the $25 dollar codes that people were sharing in here not too long ago.

Yeah but it's ridiculously random, I seriously have never received a mailer or anything in the last 6yrs. and 0 for a million on any contest. Sucks but I have cut down from ordering from them this past yr.

Yeah but it's ridiculously random, I seriously have never received a mailer or anything in the last 6yrs. and 0 for a million on any contest. Sucks but I have cut down from ordering from them this past yr.

Yea I agree, any place that can offer free shipping right off the bat is going to be the first place I look.

None since then.

Yeah I think they've stopped giving them out. Maybe we will see them back during SDCC at earliest.

$20 off, good through 5/28. I believe you'll only be able to use this if you haven't already used one of these postcard codes in the last couple of months.

LSS-CMARV-2A48FF44

$20 off, good through 5/28. I believe you'll only be able to use this if you haven't already used one of these postcard codes in the last couple of months.

LSS-CMARV-2A48FF44

Says it’s already reached it’s usage limit, thanks for posting though. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenobi 5% off UPS-IT5-dfb17921
Kenobi 10% off UPS-IT10-025ccd6b
Bucky 10% off UPS-IT10-b64d8166
MARK L 10% off UPS-IT10-3a103b5d
Palpatine 5% off UPS-IT5-3d831e85
Strange 10% off UPS-IT10-c61e3a44

Back