Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks SixthScaleEdward! I used the 10% off Kenobi! Really appreciate you sharing that code!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, thanks! I got a $20 coupon in the mail for anything. Gonna use it for one of the many pre orders I’ve been putting off lol

After you’ve used it, try posting it here. Many of us were able to share a single code someone received in the mail a couple of months ago. It was one-use-per-account.

I know it didnt work for me but again thanks for lookin out!! Anyone know if the random 10% off codes are timed??

And again if anyone gets a Endgame Thanos 10% code to pop up could you share it? Thanks!

not sure if they are timed or not, did you use one on an order already?

I know it didnt work for me but again thanks for lookin out!! Anyone know if the random 10% off codes are timed??

And again if anyone gets a Endgame Thanos 10% code to pop up could you share it? Thanks!

The 5/10% off codes usually last a week from the time they were generated.

I don't think there are codes for the Endgame pre-orders. I tried. :lol

not sure if they are timed or not, did you use one on an order already?

I haven't used one in a long while,sometime last year.

The 5/10% off codes usually last a week from the time they were generated.

I don't think there are codes for the Endgame pre-orders. I tried. :lol

Okay and thanks. And I could of sworn I saw others saying they got the 10% off for Endgame Thanos but maybe it was the IW Thanos. I'll have to look back through the EG Thanos thread.

Anyone happen to have a 10% off code for the Thor Breaker of Brimstone PF? Been eying this one for a very long time and that 10% off would push me over the edge to ordering!

Okay and thanks. And I could of sworn I saw others saying they got the 10% off for Endgame Thanos but maybe it was the IW Thanos. I'll have to look back through the EG Thanos thread.
I’m pretty sure it was just the IW version. Someone mentioned it in the EG thread in case anyone wanted the IW version too.

SS just gave out a $5 RP code (the first code they've given out in 2019 and since they've redesigned parts of their website) during their live show that ended a few minutes ago. However, it was a mess- many people (including me) got a message saying the RP had been added to their account, but when they go to the RP section of their account, the $5 was not added.

I sent an email to SS so they can hopefully help me.

SS just gave out a $5 RP code (the first code they've given out in 2019 and since they've redesigned parts of their website) during their live show that ended a few minutes ago. However, it was a mess- many people (including me) got a message saying the RP had been added to their account, but when they go to the RP section of their account, the $5 was not added.

I sent an email to SS so they can hopefully help me.

so do we send them an email? to see if they can fix it?

Back