Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after getting and using $25 coupons for 9 straight orders ( all Marvel Hot Toys ) over the past 2 months, I didn't get one for my most recent ( Mark 85 ). I'm certainly not complaining. I was glad to have gotten those. I would have order those 9 figures anyway.

The system seems random and strange. I got about 5 in a row. Then it stopped. I ordered again without and it started again. Then stopped again after about 3 more. I'll take it. :dunno

Finally got the 10% code to apply to the mark 7, $43 off. Applied my rewards points I had saved up and my discount dropped to about $15. What a ****in disappointment. You only get the 10% off the portion you're actually spending money on instead of the sticker price. Does anyone have a better coupon I can use or is this it?

With my NRD charged the other day for IW Thanos I still haven't received a $25 promo code. As I expect with my luck nothing. Well atleast i got a 10% off for Thanos

Has anyone used the 10% (unique, different codes, mind you) on multiple figs? I found you can use the 10 and the 5 but it says I've used the 10 before now.

Finally got the 10% code to apply to the mark 7, $43 off. Applied my rewards points I had saved up and my discount dropped to about $15. What a ****in disappointment. You only get the 10% off the portion you're actually spending money on instead of the sticker price. Does anyone have a better coupon I can use or is this it?

Lucky! I've been trying to get one to pop for this fig. What screen were you on when it popped up? The figure screen? Your cart? The order screen?

Lucky! I've been trying to get one to pop for this fig. What screen were you on when it popped up? The figure screen? Your cart? The order screen?

i usually go all the way to the last pay screen, then reenter the site and go to the cart screen again. then wait about 10 minutes. I felt excited until i added my rewards points and the 10% off really isnt 10% off unless youre paying for the whole item will actual money.

With my NRD charged the other day for IW Thanos I still haven't received a $25 promo code. As I expect with my luck nothing. Well atleast i got a 10% off for Thanos

Seems like the $25 codes sent out after ordering a figure are over. Looking here and on Facebook, looks like no one has gotten one in like a week at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone claimed here they used my 10% off promo code I posted for IW Thanos. But I'm still getting a reminder email that it's not used. So if anyone wants IW Thanos for 10% off. You can try see if it works.

Ups-IT10-b633e33c

Someone claimed here they used my 10% off promo code I posted for IW Thanos. But I'm still getting a reminder email that it's not used. So if anyone wants IW Thanos for 10% off. You can try see if it works.

Ups-IT10-b633e33c

Doesn't seem to be working anymore, so I think someone used it.

Doesn't seem to be working anymore, so I think someone used it.

I'll see if I get more emails reminding me to use it.

As for the pop up discount, I tried to get a 5% pop up, but no luck with any. Maybe they stopped it. Anyone can confirm if they had any luck today.

They wont let u have it anymore since it happend with my IW war machine and they said they will only adjust this time in the future that issue will be fix

I'm looking to buy my first Iron Man figure. I can't decide between the Mk2 or the Mk46 Concept Version. Anyone have a code for either? That might sway me to buy one over the other. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to buy my first Iron Man figure. I can't decide between the Mk2 or the Mk46 Concept Version. Anyone have a code for either? That might sway me to buy one over the other. Thanks in advance.

PM Sent :duff

If I had to go with one or the other, I'd say the Concept armor.

i dont understand why anyone would want a concept armor, they arent in the movies lol.

Between that and the 2, I'd prefer the concept armor. Just my preference. I had the previous Mark 2 and as much as I wanted the majority of the suits, it just didn't do anything for me. Was too bland compared to the rest of them.

Stinks at the $25 off codes are over. Honestly with in the last month and a half I pre-ordered more from side show that I’ve ordered in the five years I’ve been collecting. Normally I ordered from bigbadtoystore or pop culture zone for either less shipping or less cost out right. But these $25 off codes over I’ll be back to ordering all through them. I did get six codes and two discounts with the 5% and 10% off codes. So I guess I can’t complain. Just was hoping this was a new thing they’re doing that every time you order they gave you thank you code.

Back