Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I'm very surprised we never got a code for Star Spangled Man, or for Red Snapper, they have had those in stock for....hell since before Zod and he got a code.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I'm very surprised we never got a code for Star Spangled Man, or for Red Snapper, they have had those in stock for....hell since before Zod and he got a code.

Red Snapper is one I was really hoping would get a code since I haven't picked him up yet. I did grab The Mechanic, so I'm happy about that.

Guys dont lie, who secretly still thinks there are codes and checks this thread frequently. I do!

We're all waiting for that $50 code. Shhhh.

Admittedly I'm still lurking. It's become habit now. lol

I'm checking in at intervals since technically I guess this doesn't end for 4 hours and change. But I'm pretty sure either there won't be a code, or there will be a code and I'll miss it, as I can't make myself sit here for four hours straight. Back to the couch now to relax.

Dear @Darth_Thomas yes it's over and on my way out of the building you've been SIDESHOWed $15 in Rewards!

just tweeted from Chicky :(

It's officially over for Chicky hath said.

I'm just refreshing the thread every so often while I watch scary movies

That tweet was regarding the pumpkin carving contest

Glad to hear a lot of you enjoy Trick 'r Treat the film:bat For those of you who haven't seen it I highly recommend this one. It's a fun little horror/anthology flick made extremely well.

Time to cap off the evening however with John Carpenter's classic.....Halloween!

Back