Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I think they have a few more Iron Man busts to discount, but otherwise, yes.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I don't see any of the new deals automatically popping down from SSC's site. My guess is the employees have pretty much all gone home. In some previous years Chicky or whomever was giving things out until the last minute, and loads of stuff would be given away at the very end, but that was before Spook turned into the Twitter/Facebook fest that it is today.

Thank you all for the entertainment and codes during Spook this year. Happy Halloween everybody & have a safe night :winkpumpk

Nope, doesn't work.

Of all those, only fr33cod3z still works--this one was from today's NL i think.

Thanks !! Keep this list running if there are new codes later

I don't see any of the new deals automatically popping down from SSC's site. My guess is the employees have pretty much all gone home. In some previous years Chicky or whomever was giving things out until the last minute, and loads of stuff would be given away at the very end, but that was before Spook turned into the Twitter/Facebook fest that it is today.

Just picked up the crow for $109 after reward points that's a cool figure brings me back to the 90s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asspool! Today's costume.

e3zxi7w.jpg

So is everyone out trick or treating? Because this thread is the quietest it's been since last week for a few minutes now.

I was busy seeking counseling after seeing Asspool.

Back