Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Dear @Darth_Thomas yes it's over and on my way out of the building you've been SIDESHOWed $15 in Rewards!

just tweeted from Chicky :(

Raise hands if you tried to entered the code "sideshowed" lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I'm not sure I like these "dance, monkey, dance!" type contests. :lol

Although they are amusing to WATCH. Just no desire to take part.

I like to watch monkeys dance

Link to Susan's FB page please

I have too much shame to take part, man. I'm not brave enough. :rotfl

We're having a blast right now on Susan's FB event. No whimpers over here man!

It definitely seems like Facebook got a little bit more attention with respect to the RP, but if people were already keeping an eye on things, keep keeping on for a little while longer if you're not going tone heading out or to bed. You never know.

And wooooo! 7000th post!

Vader rocket ride.gif

Was that Exclusive FB group actually good, or was it just secondary like our forum contests?

There is still the photo caption contest up on Facebook that doesn't close for another 40 minutes, so maybe there's a bit more to be seen before it's all over and done.

There is still the photo caption contest up on Facebook that doesn't close for another 40 minutes, so maybe there's a bit more to be seen before it's all over and done.

Crossing my fingers on winning that one to break the shutout LOL

Gotta say, Happy Halloween everyone! Officially my favorite holiday.

I'm having trouble trying to decide what few things I should order before all the codes and sale expires. Does anyone know when the extra 10% off some of the items have, ends? Is it at midnight tonight PST? I know some of the promo codes have expiry dates that end over the weekend. Right now, definitely want The Mechanic and Chitauri Commander, and trying to decide between adding War Machine Bust, Man of Steel Sups or Jor-El. It's pretty much the one time that even with shipping to Canada, it's actually still a really great deal on any of them. Decisions, decisions.

Back