Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm going to miss it. Heading out now.

Hope everyone else gets it!

Chev, subscribe to this thread so that when someone posts you'll get an email and get notified. I'll be out of this thread until then. If I see it, I'll post ASAP.

Chev, subscribe to this thread so that when someone posts you'll get an email and get notified. I'll be out of this thread until then. If I see it, I'll post ASAP.

Thanks. However, I'm going to be driving and then heading into my College to take a final. If I can sneak a peak via my phone I will.

If not, there's another one tomorrow right?

I'm supposed to be working on my final essay for tomorrow right now, and I can't concentrate because I figure I'll get really into that essay and wind up missing the code again!:gah:

So how do you use the code?

Another bump with no code :slap

Keep this link handy and type it in once you have the code (if it is for reward points). I believe this link works regardless of the contest. It worked for yesterdays.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/gift-guides/?ref=giftguides13&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=giftguide_promowords_HOL1D@Y13&utm_campaign=facebook_121113

I have this thread and that page bookmarked :panic:

I love that us freaks have each others' backs on these codes. Since have facebook and twitter and they are almost impossible to check at work I would be at a loss without this thread.

Finally home, and glad I didn't miss anything. But I have to pick my Son up from school in an hour. If they could go ahead and post that code any time now...........that'd be great.

office-space-boss.jpg

Back