Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one that always gets me is the cancellation fees with Flexpay Items w/ no NRD. I've heard others say that if you were not charged anything yet, there is no cancellation fee. Yet, SSC says after 48 hours of order placement up UNTIL 1st payment, there is a $20 fee. So does that mean there are cancellation fees even if you haven't paid anything yet? This is directly from SSC:

FLEXPAY ITEM CANCELLATION FEES
Due to the increased administrative costs of the Flex Pay option, Sideshow will charge Flex Pay customers a cancellation fee when a flex pay order is canceled by the customer or by Sideshow (due to a credit card decline, incomplete shipping info, etc.).

Fee chart
The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP.

It's always best to call them. I have canceled several things over the last couple years and never lost my NRD or any money due to Flex payments.

Wow... Kinda ****ty.

Agreed. While there is a certain......'savvy' to the strategy, at the end of the day it's way more dirty than it is clever.

100% positive feedback for this person with hundreds of transactions, too. And then they resort to this.

Yeah I don't think it would be a member from this community, if it is then maybe they don't understand how promo codes work. Oh well I'm gonna watch the auction to see if they pull it down...:impatient:

Think sideshow will offer free shipping like they did last year?

No Free shipping when using a coupon, $10 flat shipping is best option (shipping on a lot of hot toys items depending where you live can be $15+), you can use the coupons with flat shipping rates...

Back