Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it, I hope he still processes the 11th. I haven't had a hot toy since Hulk.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It's long for a HT for me. :p the last 1/6 figure for me was asmus witch King.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Got my free calendar from SSC today!

998653_10152864490789460_430766512_n.jpg

Well I'm not an expert on anything outside of Hot Toys / 1/6 figures, and it looked like most everything in there was statues. So hard for me to say. I'll list them off:

Jan - Iron Man Mk 6

Feb - Superman, looks like PF maybe?

March - Boba Fett

April - Joker with a crazed look on his face. Def not the 1/6 figure.

May - Darth Vader, I think the 1/6 figure.

June - Hulk PF.

July - Batman blue/grey with cape flying around.

August - Black Widow statue of some kind.

September - Alien, same pic from the cover that I posted.

Oct - LOTR Ring Wraith.

Nov - GI Joe, the female villain (not a Joe fan, forgot her name)

Dec - Sinestro.

Strangely enough, it doesn't actually say what each picture is. You'd think they would tell you?

Coupons only good on one item? I am thinking of getting Mandarin and Mechanic Stark trying to decide best way to use code.

Per account, yes. Otherwise, you can just wait for next month's coupon for the figure you didn't order. I doubt it will sell out that fast. Cheers!

Thanks. Ex Stark it is as bigger chance that sells out faster than any standard version.

Probably, since the Mandarin twist still isn't popular to many so they may sit on that one for some time. Mechanic definitely has a chance to go to waitlist faster so definitely shoot for that.

The one that always gets me is the cancellation fees with Flexpay Items w/ no NRD. I've heard others say that if you were not charged anything yet, there is no cancellation fee. Yet, SSC says after 48 hours of order placement up UNTIL 1st payment, there is a $20 fee. So does that mean there are cancellation fees even if you haven't paid anything yet? This is directly from SSC:

FLEXPAY ITEM CANCELLATION FEES
Due to the increased administrative costs of the Flex Pay option, Sideshow will charge Flex Pay customers a cancellation fee when a flex pay order is canceled by the customer or by Sideshow (due to a credit card decline, incomplete shipping info, etc.).

Fee chart
The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP.

Back