Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about it but if someone want to use my promo code its still available for today only:

INT-THNKS-ff803ed3, will expire Mar 4th, 2023 at 11:59pm PST.

25$
Tried using says restricted by user . Regardless thankyou for putting it out there appreciated

47796DC4-A0EA-4927-AA47-2694C76196C8.jpeg

"Register now to claim $10 in Sideshow Rewards – which will be delivered on March 20th, 2023 to all active subscribers. Think of it like your official party favor."

Sounds like all the rewards we're gonna get that week.

Have they filled Autumn's job yet?
If they have it's with someone decidedly less industrious and creative lol. One can't help noticing that their social team seems rather directionless since her departure, and their events have been perfunctory affairs with little or no energy.

I don't know how you guys still have the energy to follow along with this stuff. It's abundantly clear they aren't trying to help people save money anymore. Just on stuff they can't get rid of their extra inventory. These events are so pointless now.

If they have it's with someone decidedly less industrious and creative lol. One can't help noticing that their social team seems rather directionless since her departure, and their events have been perfunctory affairs with little or no energy.
The Social Media Manager position is still listed on a few sites like Monster.com, so I think it's still open. And it shows.

Back