Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how long items have to be in-stock for them to be eligible for the 10% off coupons? There are a couple of figures available now I’d like to use one on but the coupon isn’t eligible. It’s good until the end of April so I’m hoping one of the items becomes eligible soon.

So I guess giftcards and rewards can't be used towards taxes and shipping? I PO'd the new Batman '89, using both...my rewards didn't quite cover it, so I used my giftcard balance as well...but it wouldn't apply to taxes and shipping. So that charged to my CC.

So I guess giftcards and rewards can't be used towards taxes and shipping? I PO'd the new Batman '89, using both...my rewards didn't quite cover it, so I used my giftcard balance as well...but it wouldn't apply to taxes and shipping. So that charged to my CC.
You won’t get charged with shipping and taxes until it actually ships. Right now any shipping charge they show is just an estimate, and since the shipping isn’t finalized neither are the taxes.

You won’t get charged with shipping and taxes until it actually ships. Right now any shipping charge they show is just an estimate, and since the shipping isn’t finalized neither are the taxes.
I'll have to double check, but it looks like they charged me for it, because it says that amount was due today.
And there's a balance on my gift card, that's just under the amount by a few cents.
****Yeah, okay, hasn't charged to my CC...just says outstanding balance will be charged to it***

Last edited:
How many more social media sites do they need? :rolleyes:

Didn't get an email either.

Where is this wonderful new place?

Okay I joined. Where are my rewards points?!
44549499-F44C-4240-B868-16FE955AD07E.gif

Soooo, what the hell did I just sign up for?? :lol

I hope I don't regret this as I usually don't join nor am I part of any Social Media BS.... :slap

Other than here of course and a couple other sites with forums.

Well, my name is the same as here at least. They didn't ask for real name or any real info .

Back