Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumn’s FB post indicated that there will be A (as in ONE) “REALLY cool giveaway”. No doubt a TROS Jet Trooper. :rotfl
Their giveaways seem to be US only now because of "International giveaway laws", never heard that BS before because plenty of other companies in all sorts of industries offer international giveaways.

Their giveaways seem to be US only now because of "International giveaway laws", never heard that BS before because plenty of other companies in all sorts of industries offer international giveaways.

They've been saying this for months now, and claim it's the US law. :unsure:

I think it's been this way for years, but they didn't want it known publicly so as not to alienate international customers.

"They fly now."

They just don't fly off the shelves...
442.jpg

The way they were hyping up this event during the con, I expected a 3-hour show or something. Possibly with a crowdpurr drop, like they've done in other "QVC" events. I guess the big deal of this whole thing was enabling you to get the Celebration exclusives without those access codes. Eh. I just didn't want any of the exclusives. The finish on the Hot Toys are very pretty, but I don't need gimmick troopers with my already limited space.

Back