Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong I registered for bday signed in to every event that used sideshow/live and i got 7 bucks out of the whole event .where did I go wrong please advise
To get $30 you are required to neglect most of your job and family responsibilities lol

LOL ok taking that into consideration .Let me as you do they give away points like on facebook or twitter or is it only the you tube events

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong I registered for bday signed in to every event that used sideshow/live and i got 7 bucks out of the whole event .where did I go wrong please advise
There was only $27 possible, total, for the event...$16 of which were via the Ser Sideshow video game codes. So if you only participated in the live lotteries, and didn't get any of the video game codes, therein lies your shortage.

TM_BirthdayLastChance_2022.jpg

Save $20 USD on these items with code
BDAY20

Minimum purchase of $200.00 required.
Expires Mar 24th, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT.

The FB group is all agog over the banning of a member. I guess most of them weren't around when they canned Susan. If they can get rid of someone who was basically the face of their company, without any remorse, why would they bat an eye tossing someone who's just a fan?

The FB group is all agog over the banning of a member. I guess most of them weren't around when they canned Susan. If they can get rid of someone who was basically the face of their company, without any remorse, why would they bat an eye tossing someone who's just a fan?

I just had a look in there.

They banned Ian Castillo!

That's the last person I'd have expected. He was battling with personal issues, but everyone seemed to be very supportive of him.

Was it his T-shirts that got him in trouble with Sideshow's advertising policy? :unsure:

Autumn Glading

Admin
Group expert
+2
· 5 hrs ·

Hello all, I wanted to make a quick statement addressing the recent removal of a member from the group.
We do not make the decision to remove someone lightly. We do not remove someone without first discussing the situation with them privately multiple times. We do not remove someone without very good cause.
These reasons are often not publicly seen and we will not make public statements about the reasons in order to uphold individual privacy.
No members are given special treatment when it comes to being involved in our groups, no matter how popular they are or how many positive things they post publicly.
We are always sorry to have to remove someone from the community.

I just had a look in there.

They banned Ian Castillo!

That's the last person I'd have expected. He was battling with personal issues, but everyone seemed to be very supportive of him.

Was it his T-shirts that got him in trouble with Sideshow's advertising policy? :unsure:

Autumn Glading

Admin
Group expert
+2
· 5 hrs ·

Hello all, I wanted to make a quick statement addressing the recent removal of a member from the group.
We do not make the decision to remove someone lightly. We do not remove someone without first discussing the situation with them privately multiple times. We do not remove someone without very good cause.
These reasons are often not publicly seen and we will not make public statements about the reasons in order to uphold individual privacy.
No members are given special treatment when it comes to being involved in our groups, no matter how popular they are or how many positive things they post publicly.
We are always sorry to have to remove someone from the community.
No idea. None of the mods will elaborate, other than Autumn saying they have discussed the issue a number of times with him. The only recent post that has been shown, was of him stating he was going through some dark times.

No idea. None of the mods will elaborate, other than Autumn saying they have discussed the issue a number of times with him. The only recent post that has been shown, was of him stating he was going through some dark times.

That's a common thread for him. He suffers with depression, and the group was like his support group.

Back