Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we, the customers, being disrespected now. I am a human being. I have value.

giphy.gif

So how much money did they give out in lotteries today? I was driving from Detroit to Peoria, IL and probably missed a few. I did get two $1 ones for cobbled cosplay and trivia cahoots as they happened to coincide with when I made stops, but I think I was too late getting into one they ran before that. I was out at dinner during TSS but I did enter the code into my phone when I got the alert. What the hell happened during the show? I almost spit out my beer when I glanced at a few of the "rewards" that popped up on my phone. Were they trolling, or did they seriously stiff everyone? :lol

Seems kinda weird we would only get $3 when yesterday was $4, with today being the last day and all. But I am pretty sure that you can just tell Crowdpurr entrants that they "won" without giving them anything but a message.

So $27 total for the event including $16 from the 3 game codes. Excluding the game, only $11 for enduring 5 days of livestreams. And for an event they were hyping as bigger and better than ever.

Compared to $50 for the same event last year ($45 in codes + $5 for registering). Even art week was slightly better with a total of $28 in reward points.

Btw, what was the point of registering? What did registered people get that anyone else didn't? And weren't they promising rewards for registering?

Last edited:
Birthday week is over. What will I do with myself next week?

Anything you choose will be more fun than this week.

Btw, what was the point of registering? What did registered people get that anyone else didn't? And weren't they promising rewards for registering?

There was one exclusive registrants giveaway for a war machine on Monday.

Of course if you're an international customer you can't enter that.

Back