Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are not going to get anything for signing up for the event? I have arthritic fingers. For me, signing up does not come without some pain. At least give some rewards to people with arthritic fingers. I'd be willing to submit a letter from my doctor to Sideshow.

SO what a major PIA... The controls are even worse.

I managed to get a $3 code. Way up top to the right.

I somehow have 4/3 party hats?? Don't know where that came from as I only should have 3 from the 3 ghosts you have to kill.

I have 4/15 red coins. One I ran through several times, makes a noise but doesn't add to my total and disappear.

And I have 675/767 gold coins.

I'll wait until some other brave soul figures out what getting every coin gives you.. :lol

Got 3/3 party hats but only 7/15 red coins and 517/767 gold coins. Just the $3 so far for reaching the end. Maybe there's a second reward code if you get all of them.

My computer fan was running HARD that whole time I was playing before I accidentally (thankfully) closed the window. It's glitchy as hell, and I can ABSOLUTELY believe it crashed Wor-Gar's computer.

so-excited-excited.gif

Back