Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this is isn't the right place for a question like this. I watched a vid about how the reward code system works and some had saved years worth of rewards and therefore got items valued several hundred dollars for free. It's been almost NINE years since I ordered from SSC but all it says is that all my 540 rewards is worth $27! What is happening here?

Sorry if this is isn't the right place for a question like this. I watched a vid about how the reward code system works and some had saved years worth of rewards and therefore got items valued several hundred dollars for free. It's been almost NINE years since I ordered from SSC but all it says is that all my 540 rewards is worth $27! What is happening here?
If you haven't been buying for nine years, you haven't been earning rewards, unless you've participated in these lotteries and contests posted here. 20 rewards points equals $1, so yes, your 540 rewards points are only worth about $27. Which is about what participating in two events would earn you.

It doesn't accrue like interest, you have to buy things lol

Also I don't know what the reward terms were 10 years ago, maybe you lose them if you don't buy anything for many years

And you will definitely lose those $27 if you don’t use them in a few days by December 31, as per Sideshow’s new rules.

It doesn't accrue like interest, you have to buy things lol

Also I don't know what the reward terms were 10 years ago, maybe you lose them if you don't buy anything for many years
The expiration thing is new and starts this year. Nobody lost points before if they didn't use them. But they've also been five cents on the dollar for a long time, so one really has to spend A LOT of money to earn a lot through purchases alone. Fortunately most Sideshow events bring free rewards for those willing to participate.

And you will definitely lose those $27 if you don’t use them in a few days by December 31, as per Sideshow’s new rules.
If they're recent points, they will have a year expiration date and won't expire this year. And anyone who's concerned about loosing your points, go to your Sideshow account and look at your rewards page. Sideshow will tell you what points expire at the end of this year.

I got $7 from last night's stream!
Though I really hate Facebook, I wish Sideshow would stop with Facebook or Twitter exclusive giveaways or streams.
I'm still extremely grateful for the reward points, the only way I can afford 1/6 figures nowadays, I'll need every point I get to buy Exo-6's Q.

kinda sucks. sideshow doesn't allow me to buy my favorite hot toys from them anymore and i have been trying to spend my rewards but it seems there's nothing for me to get.

kinda sucks. sideshow doesn't allow me to buy my favorite hot toys from them anymore and i have been trying to spend my rewards but it seems there's nothing for me to get.
Sideshow isn't allowing you to purchase? Or you can't find anything that's in your interest?

Back