Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

It's for a bounty hunter too!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Best I can tell is that even though we have about 1,100 people who signed up for the Facebook event, there are about 330-340 entries in yesterday's contest for a 1/6 Harley Quinn figure. That's a lot better odds than winning the contests that are run on the Facebook SSC page, which has 108,000 followers.

Another giveaway today just for the group, and one tomorrow. Good luck!

Decent odds.

Best I can tell is that even though we have about 1,100 people who signed up for the Facebook event, there are about 330-340 entries in yesterday's contest for a 1/6 Harley Quinn figure. That's a lot better odds than winning the contests that are run on the Facebook SSC page, which has 108,000 followers.

Thanks for the heads up Shawn!

I like my chances then. The strange thing though with Twitter contests is that I will search for whatever hashtag Susan uses for said contest and can't ever find my entry. If I can't see it, can Susan? If not I've missed out on a lot.....

BTW, I LOVE that photo you posted of your Captain America collection, Shawn! Awesome stuff!

LOL thanks! It's a growing collection, and all of the Winter Soldier figures is certainly helping. ;)

Good question. It was there yesterday I believe, but it looks like the whole page has been cleaned up.

Shawn, care to grace us with the picture in question here? :)

Never tell me the odds! :wink1:

Good question. It was there yesterday I believe, but it looks like the whole page has been cleaned up.

Shawn, care to grace us with the picture in question here? :)

I think it was this one, although this is out of date as more pieces have been added since this photo was taken.

1900782_10153198228229460_4532152476976550691_o.jpg

Clone Commander Wolffe has double points today:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...ommander-wolffe-sideshow-collectibles-100199/

Also, there is a contest for a 1/6 scale Yoda on the Facebook Event.

Oh and looks like a Prototype Boba Fett contest on Twitter as well.

Hmmm, even though the double reward points deal on Harley Quinn was supposed to only be yesterday, it looks like it's still good today:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-harley-quinn-sideshow-collectibles-100218/

Last edited:

I think it was this one, although this is out of date as more pieces have been added since this photo was taken.

I slowly revealed my Star Wars collection to my wife over the span of a few years and I'm assuming you did the same with yours and Marvel. Otherwise I'm sure that photo would have just been you and Stan Lee alone. ;)

As I bought a bunch of duplicates back in the day, and we've received a bunch of SW items from friends whose kids have outgrown the toys (what!?), I'm happy to report I'll be creating another pair of fans in my daughter and son. I just have to get the first one off Barbie first.

That's the one! Thanks, Shawn.

Love the one of your son too!

Actually it was the other way around. Neither of us were into super heroes at all when our Son was born. Between him growing up and getting into super heroes, and all of the amazing super hero movies that have come out since he was born, we're now all into it. All three of us have our collections. My Wife loves Loki, Harley Quinn and anything Nightmare Before Christmas and has two cabinets of collectibles in the front living room.

I "just" have my office space.

10293776_10153184529024460_4230217232748118384_o.jpg

10333344_10153184528974460_2305476788903095947_o.jpg

1782516_10153184528924460_8213257380107321723_o.jpg

10321612_10153184529114460_4708956187155172371_o.jpg

Great collection and set up! I love seeing a tight collection with a real focus.

It's great that the three of you can share in the fandom!

Yeah it's always a tossup when we go to a show or convention, who is going to come home with the most stuff....

Back