Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I love seeing celebrities out at the same restaurants I'm eating at. I'll usually go over and tell them they have good taste in dining establishments.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Ouch..... stunts.
Awesome! I hope you get to do some stunts for Supes or Batman... Or Wonder Woman! :monkey1

They got me, I flexed a harley
That means you're bound to win the contest! :lol

Haha, it's all good, thought you knew already but I sometimes get the SSF and SHH forums mixed up. I will be going to the Michigan area at the end of this month and early next month, but they also booked us for some scenes in LA, I believe at the studios at the end of July.
Awesome... Just don't get badly hurt! When I worked in the production offices, our stunt coordinator collapsed and had to be taken away in an ambulance. I had to call the family to give them the news. I felt awful, because I had no good news to say! I kept reassuring his wife that everything would be fine, but I truly had no idea... Thankfully, he had a full recovery. He just missed 2 weeks of work, then was back...

Thanks for helping run the event, Cofphoto! Sounds like fun... I'm enjoying the contests so far...

Na. I'm not using my brain to think of a question, so I'm not entering. :p

Thanks! I'd be happy to share stories whenever I have time. Lots of good ones! I don't look like any of the trinity so I can't double for them but there's a good chance I will take a beating since that was the case with Bale and Evans, the only two "superhero" films I've worked on so far. While we get on big projects as well, I mostly work in the New York/North East coast area, and Marvel is said to be doing 6 projects in the upcoming months/year shooting in NY, one of which is Daredevil which was announced and we will be a part of that as well, but there will be some fun "superhero/comic-book" projects my team will be a part of later this year so there should be some more fun stories. :yess:

thats most def him. its funny because when celebs sit in plain sight, people question it. you wonder how many people didnt even know. you dont expect to see that, so your mind refuses that its possible.

100% agree. Pretty much only our section knew. at one point he half got up, turned, and smiled/waved at us. it was pretty cool

You do know the winner is picked at random right? Ask her what time it is for pete's sake.

haha, that's why I asked her what my FB name was

You do know the winner is picked at random right? Ask her what time it is for pete's sake.
It's random, but I hope the one she chooses is worthy.

On top of my awesome reason, I just ordered one and don't want to cancel.

Thanks! I'd be happy to share stories whenever I have time. Lots of good ones! I don't look like any of the trinity so I can't double for them but there's a good chance I will take a beating since that was the case with Bale and Evans, the only two "superhero" films I've worked on so far. While we get on big projects as well, I mostly work in the New York/North East coast area, and Marvel is said to be doing 6 projects in the upcoming months/year shooting in NY, one of which is Daredevil which was announced and we will be a part of that as well, but there will be some fun "superhero/comic-book" projects my team will be a part of later this year so there should be some more fun stories. :yess:
I look forward to it! I hope you have fun, and don't hurt yourself...

Darn. I kinda liked my question. I'll never win a random contest. I'm not a lucky guy... I'm just lucky I live through each day, and I don't want to push my luck! :lol

"What is the square root of 673454 lmao?" :rotfl

I asked if the blue moon is made of blue cheese. It has to be, right??

Damn. All these years i thought it was "cheese goes on EVERYTHING"

tumblr_lsvy0wNp5W1r3mj4to1_500.jpg

Back