Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex Aronowicz
Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

+1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/590...UQhV9_LErujRkCQY-DgHC6PUAEiQilyI8&__tn__=R]-R

What did I Alex now

🤣
What was this? Link is dead

I received an email with a promo code for $1 off eligible items, and then a few minutes later received an email stating $1 in rewards had been added to my account.

I think I've picked up two $1 RPs this year...
I think I got $3 all together last year. I used to be able to get a decent amount every year and I'm not one to stay up all hours and prowl all social media. Those days are gone , I reckon. And with RP lasting only a year now the last little but I have will be used this year and that'll probably be it for me for good. It was nice while it lasted. 😞

I think I got $3 all together last year. I used to be able to get a decent amount every year and I'm not one to stay up all hours and prowl all social media. Those days are gone , I reckon. And with RP lasting only a year now the last little but I have will be used this year and that'll probably be it for me for good. It was nice while it lasted. 😞
Last year I gathered quite an amount of RPs, from Spook thru the new year, if not mistaken. This year its been pitiful. :monkey2

The post is still there. I didn't add the link, it just generated itself with the quote. Clicking it takes me to Alex's home page though.
Ohhh okay I see the post now all good! I thought Alex posted a code on there or something lol

I received an email with a promo code for $1 off eligible items, and then a few minutes later received an email stating $1 in rewards had been added to my account.
I didn't get the second email but yeah $1 has been added to my account

Thanks I guess lol

Back