Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schedule​

Constant vigilance! Events, activities, and times are subject to change, with last-minute additions or alterations. Beware — these aren’t the only times you can expect Spooktacular streams. These are just the only ones you can prepare for. Muahaha!

*all times listed in PT

Monday, October 25​

• 12 AM – Spooktacular Kickoff!
  • 9 AM – Spooktacular Daily Guide
  • 11 AMWin, Lose, or DIE!
  • 1 PM – Interview with Dacre Stoker
  • 5 PMThat Sideshow Show

Tuesday, October 26​

• 1 PMCobbled Cosplay
  • 3 PMSideshow Staff Picks
  • 5 PMThat Sideshow Show

Wednesday, October 27​

• 4 PMThe Comics Haul
  • 5 PMThat Sideshow Show

Thursday, October 28​

• 10 AM – Booth Tour
  • 1 PMCobbled Cosplay
  • 3 PMStrike A Pose
  • 5 PM – That Sideshow Show

Friday, October 29​

• 3 PM – Interview with Ed Pressman
  • 5 PMThat Sideshow Show

Saturday, October 30​

• 2 PMThat Sideshow Game Show
  • 5 PMThat Sideshow Show

Sunday, October 31 – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!​

• 12 PM – Interview with Elvira
  • 2 PMThat Sideshow Game Show
  • 5 PMThat Sideshow Show

There's some time slots to look out for as usual suspects for reward chances, but there's also this they're applying as a chance on every live stream:

Well at least there are no 3-5am streams. thank god. lol.

Based on last night's show it sounds like it will be some scheduled shows (like CC & WLD) combined with a lot of surprise streams. They're all working remotely for Spook and once again stressing the "sleep is for the weak" theme so there will be some stuff happening in the wee hours, but no clue if it'll be code drops, trivia games for those watching or something else.

Lol still pushing the Sleep is for the Weak crap. Years ago Spook was kinda fun, but who wants to go in to work groggy to secure a 50 cent code.

Their new Ser Sideshow game is up. You get a $5 code if you collect all the coins. I finished it. Code below is redacted, but they all start with DONTFALL.

https://www.sideshow.com/castlespooktacular/
sersideshowspookredacted.png

They also put a $3 code in a secret spot you can grab in a minute:

Last edited:
Code expired, if someone could send me the $5 one that'd be great. I got the $3 no problem.

Some people in the spooktacular group are reporting codes in the game that mark off particular collectibles. I'm not sure how?

if I can get a DAMTOYs Leon 20% off code I'll be content lol
Anyone with a $5 plz dm me llol

that $5 code is gonna be tough to get, unless we got some sort of script that can collect all the coins

Their new Ser Sideshow game is up. You get a $5 code if you collect all the coins. I finished it. Code below is redacted, but they all start with DONTFALL.

https://www.sideshow.com/castlespooktacular/

They also put a $3 code in a secret spot you can grab in a minute:

Were there any coins that require the use of the elevator on the left? I found that the elevator on the right side of the map leads to coins

Back