Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming there's no $3 participation rewards, I have $101 owing.

$23 has already be paid for this event.

$124+ beats the old style events.

They're throwing rewards around like rice at a wedding to a set number of people, which indicates just how many rewards were being claimed in the past through the code groups - and why they had to circumvent them.

Assuming there's no $3 participation rewards, I have $101 owing.

$23 has already be paid for this event.

$124+ beats the old style events.

They're throwing rewards around like rice at a wedding to a set number of people, which indicates just how many rewards were being claimed in the past through the code groups - and why they had to circumvent them.
I think I'm owed $41, but I'm not really keeping count.

I got 7th place in the trivia. I live outside Philly. Only didn't know the It's Always Sunny TV question. If I guessed right, would've definitely at least got 3rd place.

But I won the $20 spin so that was a consolation.

Nobody alerted this one in the No Banter Trivia thread. Let's try to do that.

Okay, so those two have spilt...but has she really gone back to SS? Or is this related to the Toyswonderland drama? They were saying in the chats, that the video was new....So something is definitely going on with her.

I rewatched that part - it looks like an old clip of her when she was interviewing the subject of that segment.

Don't mind me, English humour.

Susan is not back.

Susan does not work for Toys wonderland.

She works for a clothes designer now. Ell Hoffer design

Do not mention Susan or Toy Wonderland in the chat or they will delete your message.

Zach is a freak, not a freak like us, a scary stalker freak.

Susan is like we split up... a year ago...get over it

"King" Z (a worrying trait when you refer to yourself as King) is like.....

There were reports of his death a few months back, which turned out to be greatly exaggerated! Something to do with an allergic reaction.

I ended up reading through his Facebook and couldn't believe everything that had supposedly gone on between him and Susan.

The last I read he was so upset that he was selling his collection.

Back