Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, they just said everyone that participated in the quick DC trivia will get an email code...

Actually, he played Goerge Reeves who played Superman in the movie Hollywoodland.
But he was in character as Superman for a scene stopping a robbery.

1626810893094.png

I missed that last Trivia...Da' Wifey wanted to go out for ice cream.... :huh :poop:🍨 It's hot as hell right now, so I caved....

Okay, wasn't there supposed to be a full on TrivialCahoots at 3:15? Or did they move the time around without announcing it, and it was the one I missed?:google

Does anyone know of any Facebook messenger groups that are posting reward codes? Much appreciated.

I don't think there will be any codes to post. So far they're either being emailed for participation in games, or by random lottery to viewers during live streams.

It could change, but so far, there have been three quick Trivial Cahoots games, and they said that every participant (one must answer some of the questions, and there have only been five each time) will be rewarded. Two of the three Trivial Cahoots games have been during "Live at Sideshow Con" whenever it is on their schedule.

Just received a $3 reward code email but doesn't say what it's for. Code begins 'SCSW', followed by 8 random characters. Probably the SW trivia from yesterday.

Just received a $3 reward code email but doesn't say what it's for. Code begins 'SCSW', followed by 8 random characters. Probably the SW trivia from yesterday.

Got that one too.

I think you're right that it's from the first Trivia, as it's code was SCSW.

The next ones should be SCMAR, SCDC, and SCMISC for the actual Trivial Cahoots from the Day 2 wrap up.

Last edited:
Back