Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh now that I'm back in classes I can't be assed to keep up with the $1 **** for the amount of effort that goes in. It was nice while it lasted but I suspect this is gonna be the drip feed ending of points.

They were getting through them faster than normal.

Cobbled Cosplay's supposed to start now. They usually send rewards for participation.
Well, the getting rewards by voting is going to be out...they aren't running it on the new platform.

Did you receive anything by mail?
I have nothing, nothing for the registration and nothing for yesterday's trivia :(

Did you receive anything by mail?
I have nothing, nothing for the registration and nothing for yesterday's trivia :(
If you registered early, you should have gotten the $5 reward code last week. The reward for yesterday's trivia probably won't come until later in the week.

Rewards for anyone that just participated in that trivia.

The boss guy on this stream is acting all bad copy as if he doesn't wanna give out any rewards etc., I'm sure it's supposed to be a joke, but they've been slowly killing rewards so it's a bit ironic lol.

I just made that trivia contest. Logged in but missed answering 1st question, but still ended up #84.

So that's 2 trivia contests and supposedly 2 email RP codes for those that participated.... We shall see.

Rewards for anyone that just participated in that trivia.

The boss guy on this stream is acting all bad copy as if he doesn't wanna give out any rewards etc., I'm sure it's supposed to be a joke, but they've been slowly killing rewards so it's a bit ironic lol.
Yes, his act has gotten really old, but I can abide it for a quick Trivial Cahoots game. Tolerating it for more full-length That Sideshow Show episodes like last night's may be a bridge too far. Fortunately we don't need the sound to watch the lottery results when they push that button.

Yes, his act has gotten really old, but I can abide it for a quick Trivial Cahoots game. Tolerating it for more full-length That Sideshow Show episodes like last night's may be a bridge too far. Fortunately we don't need the sound to watch the lottery results when they push that button.
Like you can't joke about something when you're actively doing the exact thing that you're joking about.

I just made that trivia contest. Logged in but missed answering 1st question, but still ended up #84.

So that's 2 trivia contests and supposedly 2 email RP codes for those that participated.... We shall see.
WTF?!?! I got every question right, and answered pretty quickly...I still finished #100...You must read super fast!

I honestly don't mind doing these mini trivias and getting RPs. As long as I can get something for participating I'm fine with it, if they want to stop people from releasing codes to code groups as they did before. It's just if they start doing the participating and random draws that's what angers me as if you don't win, you just wasted your time.

Back