Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny thing is these codes really just cover shipping. Its fun and something to pass the time.

I've picked up $20, which isn't bad considering I don't bother about the ones during the night and I've missed a few during work hours.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't think that would fit on a header.

(And really isn't that just implied) :wink1:

What?s Everyone at and looking to cash their rewards codes on? I?m just over 400 after like 2 years of code saving and a couple of orders. Hoping to cash it in on 1/3 P1 Guts or Jungle Hunter if they ever get them in, which is anyone?s guess at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm back to $387 after spending the majority of my points on Miles and Gwen Hot Toys earlier this year. I don't have a set item at this time, but I'm hoping for Spider Noir and Peni with SP//DR.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't get this Treasure Hunt stream. There's confusion about where to place the code and my thought was the page where I normally enter codes but have I been doing it wrong this whole time? Here's what Autumn said, "We can't tell you where to add the code but people in the audience do know - they have figured it out. Please help each other out. Um, and tell them where to enter this code but figuring out where to enter the code is part of this challenge. But once you know, you know."

Anyone have an idea?

I don't get this Treasure Hunt stream. There's confusion about where to place the code and my thought was the page where I normally enter codes but have I been doing it wrong this whole time? Here's what Autumn said, "We can't tell you where to add the code but people in the audience do know - they have figured it out. Please help each other out. Um, and tell them where to enter this code but figuring out where to enter the code is part of this challenge. But once you know, you know."

Anyone have an idea?
https://www.sideshow.com/account/promos

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m still at zero this year. Part of it is me not paying that much attention. The few I?ve seen are always capped out when I try and enter.

From purchases, comic cons, and this and last years Spook i'm at $180, would like to get another $10 - $20 and then order my death trooper.

I've done ok rewards code-wise but it's been easier not to be distracted this year. Any other time no way. Especially with this new setup. But I can't do video on my phone off hours. If anyone has a link with all the contests so far so we don't have to do SSC's little song and dance number and burn up a lot of bandwidth, that'd be great :)

From purchases, comic cons, and this and last years Spook i'm at $180, would like to get another $10 - $20 and then order my death trooper.

Me too... :hi5:

I'm at $206 between purchases and codes. Was hoping to get as close to $235 as possible and I also think I'm gonna pick up the Death Trooper. I procrastinated for too long on the regular RO version and missed out. Plus after he was gone I got a Shadow Trooper for dirt cheap, so I think the two will look pretty cool together. And glad to hear some reviewers feel the newer version's paint apps are better. Too bad though we miss out on the big gun, but I wouldn't have used it anyway.

Back