Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I view The Bossy Boss Boss streams?

"The Bossy Boss Boss" has joined in the Daily Wrap Up evening streams (in the Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group) on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday so far. I have no idea if he'll show up in any more of them.

"Sorry, that code has reached it's usage limit" WTF???? so they set a timer and a limit now on codes?

"Sorry, that code has reached it's usage limit" WTF???? so they set a timer and a limit now on codes?

No, usage limit is not expired as time.
The codes can be reedemed by a maximum of 100 users (I think), that is the problem.

Thanks. It's funny very few of the giveaways are even something I'm much interested in this year. Though I admit that's a better prize than last year as I recall.
About the same to me. I'm not a huge Batfleck fan and am pretty neutral towards the latest Star Wars trilogy. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I enter code Groupcodedrop and got this..."Sorry, that code has reached it's usage limit" LOL!!!

Damn, that was the quickest turnaround on new codes yet... 25mins? Wasn't expecting that, slept on it hard. Down $8 total now for the event.

A pittance.
For me grab the codes fast is just fun, not a real saving money on future purchases.

I enter code Groupcodedrop and got this..."Sorry, that code has reached it's usage limit" LOL!!!

After 3 minutes from the first post :rotfl
Why the 1 dollar codes are almost impossible to take and reach the limit very quickly?

Yep. We've all had one. Or two. Or twelve. There was one yesterday that lasted like 30 seconds. Spooktacular :slap

I can understand why Sideshow is curbing their promo codes and as much as that sucks what has really bothered me is the notification emails for the code group has been late or never received altogether. It seemed like the emails from 2013 - 2016/7 have been much more successful. I'm not even getting notifications for the Sideshow YouTube streams.

I've only been able to grab $6 since October 7th unfortunately.

About the same to me. I'm not a huge Batfleck fan and am pretty neutral towards the latest Star Wars trilogy. [emoji52]

I did enter a Youtube though. Did they say anywhere how (and where) winners are announced?

I did enter a Youtube though. Did they say anywhere how (and where) winners are announced?
Winners should be announced as a reply to the winner's comment/post. In previous years, turn around on winner announcements ranged from instantaneous to a few days after the contest closed.

Check your emails...they just sent out codes, according to someone in the FB groups.

***Just checked mine...$5 code!

Damn, that was the quickest turnaround on new codes yet... 25mins? Wasn't expecting that, slept on it hard.

I don't think anyone was. Sideshow hasn't dropped two reward codes drop in the same hour, let alone the same half hour, for years that I recall.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Back