Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not posting in a thread/chat isn?t really a high bar to meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn’t think so. But it unfortunately happens all the time because there are so many who don’t take the time to make sure, and as such ‘accidents’ occur.

In the SF code only thread yesterday, there were like 6 posts in succession that were more or less useless (for the renewed old code). It’s just annoying when you have to reset the email notifications multiple times etc.

And worse there are a few idiots who do it on purpose just to get a laugh. And their defence sometimes is that it’s daylight hours for them, forgetting that not everyone lives or works in the same timezones.

Neither is the use of terminal punctuation. :nana:

Seriously man, I had like 3 or 4 thread windows up. There were simultaneous threads posting codes and some of them allowed banter. Amazing right?

Now have a great day:)

Take it up with Tapatalk then. They don?t like proper apostrophe use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn?t think so. But it unfortunately happens all the time because there are so many who don?t take the time to make sure, and as such ?accidents? occur.

In the SF code only thread yesterday, there were like 6 posts in succession that were more or less useless (for the renewed old code). It?s just annoying when you have to reset the email notifications multiple times etc.

And worse there are a few idiots who do it on purpose just to get a laugh. And their defence sometimes is that it?s daylight hours for them, forgetting that not everyone lives or works in the same timezones.
True again. Now welcome to the forums. 5 years already! congrats.

Neither is the use of terminal punctuation. :nana:

Seriously man, I had like 3 or 4 thread windows up. There were simultaneous threads posting codes and some of them allowed banter. Amazing right?

Now have a great day:)

The replacement of the punctuation with a question mark occurs after the user has posted. It’s a forum issue. I try to fix them on my own posts, but it’s so annoying.

I’ve got like over a dozen forum thread windows open, and I’ve yet to ever post in a code only thread before....... at least not yet (and by tomorrow karma will strike and I’ll also do it by ‘accident’).

The replacement of the punctuation with a question mark occurs after the user has posted. It’s a forum issue. I try to fix them on my own posts, but it’s so annoying.

I’ve got like over a dozen forum thread windows open, and I’ve yet to ever post in a code only thread before....... at least not yet (and by tomorrow karma will strike and I’ll also do it by ‘accident’).

:rotfl happens to the best of us. :p

I was trying to teach a class of 23 8th graders when it happened to me last year. Not that it's an excuse but they were just there in my space...asking questions and looking all adorable. They were distracting my freaks chat time and wanted to me to teach them. :gah:

Back