Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man there are a couple of dudes who are on hella power trips in the Facebook chat. I understand the annoyance of people posting non-codes especially at odd hours, but there are others who come in never having used messenger. I accidentally threw a thumbs up trying to like one of the code posts and the messenger police beat their chest like it proved something.

Man there are a couple of dudes who are on hella power trips in the Facebook chat. I understand the annoyance of people posting non-codes especially at odd hours, but there are others who come in never having used messenger. I accidentally threw a thumbs up trying to like one of the code posts and the messenger police beat their chest like it proved something.

It?s super annoying and it seems like it?s on purpose to be honest with you. They should be booting people immediately for doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh man, you need to visit the non banter thread of years past. I accidentally posted something similar and a member here resorted to flat out belittling me. That thread made the messenger system look like a red carpet event.

Good, they're doing their job. You would be booted from the group and have to apologize and beg to get back in if I were running it.

oh man, you need to visit the non banter thread of years past. I accidentally posted something similar and a member here resorted to flat out belittling me. That thread made the messenger system look like a red carpet event.

It?s not a power trip, you?re in the wrong and not following the only rule.

It takes absolutely no effort to join a thread and do nothing but view

I got booted for the same bull***** bro lol

The admin guys in the messenger group have actually been really cool about all of it. Those pumpkins woke me up last night at like 5am.

However, I really think earlier mishaps could just be miscommunication when a new person is added to the group and is unaware of the rules. I wish there was some way to auto generate a "robot response" of the rules to those that come to the group. Just something to think about for next year.

It?s not a power trip, you?re in the wrong and not following the only rule.

It takes absolutely no effort to join a thread and do nothing but view

True. key word is "accidentally." Thanks in advance for your perfection. cheers.

I am managing to miss most of the codes but it does seem like there are more codes than the last couple of years.

Not posting in a thread/chat isn?t really a high bar to meet

Neither is the use of terminal punctuation. :nana:

Seriously man, I had like 3 or 4 thread windows up. There were simultaneous threads posting codes and some of them allowed banter. Amazing right?

Now have a great day:)

Back