Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anakin came 3 days ago, no box code. Then t-shirt came today, box code. Guess they are back, says valid until Oct 15.

Whoa, hold on. You got a $20 code on your order? A sticker on the box? That says you can use it on anything, like before? That's big news. Really good news for those (like myself) that still shop with SSC.

39298687_10160793010000451_2547641997166903296_n.jpg

Whoa, hold on. You got a $20 code on your order? A sticker on the box? That says you can use it on anything, like before? That's big news. Really good news for those (like myself) that still shop with SSC.

The fine print says its good on "select" items, so it can't be used on anything. My guess is the latest pre-orders are excluded. Wasn't that how it was before? I thought items had to be up for order for several months in order to be code eligible.

The fine print says its good on "select" items, so it can't be used on anything. My guess is the latest pre-orders are excluded. Wasn't that how it was before? I thought items had to be up for order for several months in order to be code eligible.

No they were good for anything even new preorders.

I've used box codes on brand new pre orders before. It looks like they may have added a new rule to these. But I could be wrong and may have not noticed the "select" before. Regardless, I have used these for day one preorders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've used box codes on brand new pre orders before. It looks like they may have added a new rule to these. But I could be wrong and may have not noticed the "select" before. Regardless, I have used these for day one preorders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's great if Sideshow is giving these out again. I just hope the promotion doesn't end on October 15. That's the day the final payments are due for my next 3 orders, so the coupons will expire before I get them. :( Maybe I'll have an opportunity to get one or all of them shipped early.

My first couple of years of collecting they were only good on preorders that were up for a few months ... but it changed to all preorders the last couple of years they existed which was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was me! :)

He hasn't responded, so who knows what that means?

DAMNIT MAN. YOU KNOW OUR RULES HERE ABOUT ASKING FOR CODES! Rule 1. You don't ask about codes during the live stream. Rule 2. You don't talk about codes during the live stream. :rotfl

edit: if you can't tell I was totally joking. :)

:lol

I don't keep track of this in my spreadsheet like I do so many other details about these codes, but I'm pretty sure someone asking for a code in the FB or YT chat does not correlate with them not giving out a code in said live stream!

Maybe you should! Also include charts and percentages too! then at the end of the year, you can totally like have a review of everything hahaha:lol

Back