Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone here familiar with this seller?

2018shunshun88 ( 1290 )

He has HT AoU Vision NEW for $99. He has a near perfect rating too.

I know usually, if it seems too good to be true, it is. But I did have an almost identical situation with Maria Hill and the transaction was perfect.

Last edited:
SS is live again- for real this time!

Dennis is in the chat- so don't expect a code today. :pfft:

Is anyone here familiar with this seller?

2018shunshun88 ( 1290 )

He has HT AoU Vision NEW for $99. He has a near perfect rating too.

I know usually, if it seems too good to be true, it is. But I did have an almost identical situation with Maria Hill and the transaction was perfect.

It's a scam, don't waste your time. The feedback of the seller doesn't show the items they've actually sold, because all they have been selling are cheap pairs of socks (look up seller's items for sale, and then filter for sold items).

It's a scam, don't waste your time. The feedback of the seller doesn't show the items they've actually sold, because all they have been selling are cheap pairs of socks (look up seller's items for sale, and then filter for sold items).

Thanks for the heads up. I know with PP, we have some security. But I still don't want to take the risk.

Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean SS is live? Do they sell directly on eBay?

For over a year now, Sideshow has done a live show at 11 AM Pacific every Wednesday (and they do a bunch of random live shows during special events like San Diego Comic-con or Spooktacular in October), and the vast majority of the free reward point codes they've give out in the last year has been in the Facebook or YouTube chats during the live shows.

For over a year now, Sideshow has done a live show at 11 AM Pacific every Wednesday (and they do a bunch of random live shows during special events like San Diego Comic-con or Spooktacular in October), and the vast majority of the free reward point codes they've give out in the last year has been in the Facebook or YouTube chats during the live shows.

Awesome! Thank you very much for the info. I have watched their live show a few times but didn’t realize that they were also giving away free codes at the same time. Gonna have to start watching more.

And now he just leaves without saying anything. He's done it a few times now. I figure once a half hour has passed and there's only two people left in chat, it's a pretty safe bet there isn't going to be a code.

They've also stopped tweeting altogether when they go live, which is fun when there's a hiccup with the stream and they have to work out technical difficulties and go live again some time later.

Anakin came 3 days ago, no box code. Then t-shirt came today, box code. Guess they are back, says valid until Oct 15.

Back