Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. Code have been pretty scarce in the latest weekly shows but one can pop up in any of them. Not gonna chase those codes but if i'm near a computer when shows occur, i'll certainly keep an eye out.

bah I ****ing missed it. Was driving. Oh well. was that the last show?

Well. They did say it was their last feed from the show floor and announced their next show would take place on wednesday. There could be a surprise feed around 5PM PST when SDCC wraps up ubt i have a feelin that won't happen.

Well. They did say it was their last feed from the show floor and announced their next show would take place on wednesday. There could be a surprise feed around 5PM PST when SDCC wraps up ubt i have a feelin that won't happen.

Ah ok. Oh well. Time to wait for the $2 codes on Wednesdays again.

This was from last year as well during NYCC
4a86340c86bc20d07a87d2889907315d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they dropped a code each day during NYCC last year.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

First week of October near NYCC then? or end of October near Halloween? Which one?

Latter. It’s always end of October and usually a full week leading up to Halloween. I don’t think it includes the 31st, though, as they figure their employees want the night to party.

NYCC they have a presence but whether there are codes is anyone’s guess.

There were one or two last year, but they had so much trouble streaming from the Javits Center, they cut most of their streams or they didn't work. I wouldn't count on them trying again this year, and it seems like unless it's Spooktacular, no stream = no code.
Latter. It’s always end of October and usually a full week leading up to Halloween. I don’t think it includes the 31st, though, as they figure their employees want the night to party.

NYCC they have a presence but whether there are codes is anyone’s guess.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone on this board for sharing all of SS's SDCC codes! Because of this and the No-Banter thread, I was able to get all of them this year!

Five codes for $15.50 total is definitely not as much as I was expecting/hoping for (last year they gave out 20 codes for $77 total), but free money is free money, right?

In case anyone is curious:

Untitled.jpg

Back