Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to wonder what Hot Toys would've charged for this then. Wow! Things are just getting too high. :(

Every time I have a chance to wait for a code there is no code. Then when I'm busy at work she offers a code.

from what I've been seeing it's every other week. Try again next week.

Here's a full list of codes they've given out since late November '17, when they started almost exclusively giving codes out in the YouTube chat right after their Wednesday live show ends.

Untitled.jpg

So while it hasn't exactly been on a "every other week" pattern since then, it's been pretty close lately, so let's hope they give us one next week!

Here's a full list of codes they've given out since late November '17, when they started almost exclusively giving codes out in the YouTube chat right after their Wednesday live show ends.

View attachment 397967

So while it hasn't exactly been on a "every other week" pattern since then, it's been pretty close lately, so let's hope they give us one next week!

Yeah pattern is pretty close. The good thing is that they tell us early on if there are no codes, so if Wick doesn't respond to code comments, usually it's a good sign.

Jabba and Crumb are huge upgrades over the originals... The throne, not so much. The pillows are different (actual fabric now!) but the rest appears to be the same (going from memory). It sucks that this de-values mine, since the Jabba and throne were worth a lot now. Not that I planned on selling them... I just wish they had an option to buy the new Jabba without the throne...

I bought my Jabba throne some years back from a fellow collector and it had a few broken teeth on the gargoyle heads. I'm a little bummed I can't justify buying this one.

Is the expiration on those accurate? I remember sometimes it says one day but when you add it, it says something else, so looking for confirmation.

Posted this in the Star Lord Vol 2 thread, but this is a good deal if you can find sellers with figures for retail prices

ebay has 20% off orders with code PSPRING20 (discount up to $100), just got the deluxe star lord from AlterEgo for 199 shipped

US & Canada only (sorry overseas freaks :()
ebay.jpg

Last edited:
Posted this in the Star Lord Vol 2 thread, but this is a good deal if you can find sellers with figures for retail prices

ebay has 20% off orders with code PSPRING20 (discount up to $100), just got the deluxe star lord from AlterEgo for 199 shipped

US & Canada only (sorry overseas freaks :()

Thanks!! Just got Tarkin and Vader for $372.

Back