Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that postcard yesterday. It said it was good for ANY in-stock item over $200, but when I tried to use it on Stormtrooper Han Solo it said that the item was not eligible. The list of eligible items was very small. SS should not say any in-stock item if they are not going to honor the discount.
They have added new items to the eligible list. I used my code on Stormy Han.

I got one of those post cards today. Now, does anyone have any guesses for what new figures might get released at Secret Base in the next couple weeks that could possibly make it to SS before it expires on May 1?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got one of those post cards today. Now, does anyone have any guesses for what new figures might get released at Secret Base in the next couple weeks that could possibly make it to SS before it expires on May 1?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If I ever get a post card I'll hold onto it to see if Sideshow gets Anakin in stock before expiration date.

SS is live now, though I doubt they'll give us a code two weeks in a row. I'll keep my eye on the FB and YT chats just in case...

Is there a link for that? I tried sideshow.com/jabba but it no workie... I have the original Jabba, which looks good, but he's hollow so feels cheap... I would upgrade him, if the new Jabba is significantly better...

sideshow.com/jabbathehutt

Thanks! But nope, I pass... I don't need a new throne. And $800 is pricey... I'll stick with what I have...

Yeah, I hear ya. I don't have the original, but I'm still a bit hesitant to drop that kind of dough on it. But we'll see . . .

Welp, very early on, they said no code :(

Bummer, though I appreciate it if they tell us from the jump that we shouldn't expect a code. As far as I can remember, they've never said "no code" but then actually given one out a short time later.

Yeah, I hear ya. I don't have the original, but I'm still a bit hesitant to drop that kind of dough on it. But we'll see . . .
Jabba and Crumb are huge upgrades over the originals... The throne, not so much. The pillows are different (actual fabric now!) but the rest appears to be the same (going from memory). It sucks that this de-values mine, since the Jabba and throne were worth a lot now. Not that I planned on selling them... I just wish they had an option to buy the new Jabba without the throne...

Every time I have a chance to wait for a code there is no code. Then when I'm busy at work she offers a code.

Back