Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess no code?? I watched last weeks and somehow still managed to miss it!! :lol I haven't gotten any of these codes since comic con...:(

The code they released during this week's Wednesday SS Live was WARRIOR- $3, available for 5 minutes starting at 11:15 AM Pacific. It was posted several times in this thread a couple pages back.

It's ashamed the alert system broke down for SDCC... hope its up and running for Spook this year.

If you subscribe to the non-banter code thread, you don't need the other e-mail alerts. It accomplishes the same thing and can be contributed to by anybody, making it quicker and more reliable. Just make sure to re-open the thread every time you get a notification to keep them coming.

Good suggestion, thanks! If SS really does continue to regularly release RP codes throughout the week, I'll add a "Source" column in my spreadsheet and do my best to track down where all of these codes since SDCC have came from.

I can help track that info down if you want to do it. I think all have been either Twitter or Facebook or in some recent cases both at the same time. So far they seem to have not bothered to put any out on Instagram, unfortunately, since those notifications work for me unlike Facebook's.

It's ashamed the alert system broke down for SDCC... hope its up and running for Spook this year.

It didn't break on this end. It actually worked and as quickly as always. Lately no one has been submitting to it because codes expire too quickly.

What happened is that a number of hosts stopped talking to the outgoing mail server, refusing email. This happens at Yahoo every year after the first few emails and this year bounces were coming back from netzero, verizon (which is actually AOL and explains that), juno and a few others.

I'm looking into something else right now. The emails from this forum may undergo the same type of blocking from other hosts if they increase significantly in quantity and frequency. YMMV.

About the reward codes. Steady flow, me likes that.
1b345f142c0802e23ede93e8d332f8d4.jpg

About box codes, they'll be back.
a168360d9f6747b0009bda0e41bd3c67.jpg

That was me, you're welcome!

For SNES Classic, do two things. Follow @NinWire on Twitter. They tweet about as often as Sideshow, but they are tweeting every time SNES classic goes in stock somewhere.

Secondly, subscribe to this google group with a Google account set up to use your phone e-mail and set them to VIP. I had to create the group's e-mail as a contact first because you can't set VIP until you receive the first e-mail otherwise:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nowinstocknet-snes-classic-edition

They set up this group to ONLY post in-stock notices for SNES Classic. They missed a couple last week that @NinWire got though. They got the "unexpected" Walmart Friday evening restock 8 minutes earlier than @NinWire though. On the "unofficial" release day on the 22nd, the item lasted about 30 seconds on Walmart, but on this unexpected restock, it lasted about 20 minutes. Probably because Walmart created a new URL different from the first one to throw off bots. Looks like at least Amazon and Walmart are doing that with each restock.

Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess there was a code ALLTHEWAY on Facebook 50 minutes ago. Never received a notice on Facebook.

Code was ALLTHEYAY (not ALLTHEWAY). Just tried it and says its expired. Looks like everyone here missed it. No FB notification for me either. First one I've missed in a while, but I figured my luck was due to run out soon.

I tried it and it says not valid. Usually if it was a code, it would say expired or no longer valid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is right. And yet, 1 hour ago on SS's Facebook-

"You'll be feeling ALLTHEYAY by entering code ALLTHEYAY for the next five minutes into sideshow.com/rewardcode
We see rewards points in your future..."

Yep, that's right- it was ALLTHEYAY, not ALLTHEWAY!

When you enter in ALLTHEYAY, it says the code is expired.

They really like giving out a code within 24 hours of a Wednesday live show!

Back