Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the list. It would be nice though to add where the code was published. Maybe SS Live could be moved to a new Source column and then put Twitter or Facebook in for the others.

Good suggestion, thanks! If SS really does continue to regularly release RP codes throughout the week, I'll add a "Source" column in my spreadsheet and do my best to track down where all of these codes since SDCC have came from.

About the reward codes. Steady flow, me likes that.
1b345f142c0802e23ede93e8d332f8d4.jpg

Not since SDCC, at least. They have twice released a code within 24 hours of a SS Live show, though!

Untitled.jpg

I maintain the spreadsheet to document the codes and answer people's questions about them, but, yeah- it's mostly just a guessing game and it seems very random when a code is released (outside of the Wednesday SS Live shows) and how much it's worth!

I guess Sideshow gets a lot less calls complaining when people just miss $2... when its $10 or $15 I bet a lot of OCD kids call and try to finagle getting the code they missed.

Spook is fun, I can do that for a short period of time... but its a lot harder to pay attention 24/7 in perpetuity for $3 codes.

I think during Spook, there's generally so many, I've usually picked up at least 50% of the codes. I've felt good about that. Odds seem better. These 5 min codes once or twice a week are tough. And I spend a lot of time on SSF! Too much! Ha!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, the fixed window of Spook makes it easier to commit to.

Plus the pay out is larger and more rewarding when you catch one. Even at only $30 a day, I should feel like I'm wasting my time... but its fun and the chatter is crazy so it becomes a communal experience.

I don't see that here. Livestream just gets turned into a 'wait for the $2' then leave.

Yes, the group or even "Special Club" feel during Spook makes it my favorite time to be a part of the forums.

Yes, the group or even "Special Club" feel during Spook makes it my favorite time to be a part of the forums.

Spook's not that far off. Be here before we know it.

It's ashamed the alert system broke down for SDCC... hope its up and running for Spook this year.

Back