Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Does SS have Black Friday sale or points give away? I thought they only have big sale during Halloween.

I remember getting a few codes that were posted on Twitter last year on or around Black Friday.

Just used RP to grab 1st Order Jakku trooper. With free RP and amex CC points it was $3

Its free shipping. I just used the free RP given so far as I only missed a $2 code. Kept my other points and just used my bonus points on a new card

Doubt we will see any OT HT Star Wars at Black Friday.

You guys know when Jack Burton is going up for preorder?

There were some points given out as codes last year around Thanksgiving/Black Friday. I've never seen that before so who knows this year.

I'm hoping for some Thanksgiving/Black Friday RP. I love me some free money! :lol :D

:lol HT wouldn't do anything like that any more... :(

Why not? They did John Matrix just last year.

Like what S. Griffin said, that's Arnie. A whole different kettle of fish to a cult movie like Big Trouble. Big Trouble may be popular in the western cult market but there's no chance that Jack Burton would sell in the Eastern market, despite the whole Chinatown stuff and Chinese bent of the film. Most of China probably haven't even heard of The Thing, Escape from New York or Halloween, which are probably more prominent Carpenter movies.

Matrix was already an anomaly that's unlikely to be repeated.

While we're waiting for the next code, thought I'd share. I picked up my CW Cap pre-order from my local retailer yesterday (for those in the Toronto area, Toys2 is a solid store).

Being able to pose him with Bucky alone made this figure worth the price. They look fantastic together. I can wait to get the diecast War Machine and MKVI figures together like this.

View attachment 302015
View attachment 302016

Great pics man! Love them!

Back