Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Is there some discount or code on Hermione?

Never mind. Found it. :)

Mostly Star Wars + Batman Returns and Deadpool. I am definitely getting HT Homecoming Spidey. I am debating how deep to go into MCU figs. I don't even have an Iron Man yet.

What's the rest of your collection like? I don't have Yoda, but CW Cap is outstanding.

It would make Yoda much cheaper, hence my indecisiveness.

I'd go with Yoda. Helps offset the excessive price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If price were out of picture, which do you like better? Are you a bigger SW or MCU fan?

My detolf is filled with OT Star Wars... not really interested in TFA stuff (and the prequels were terrible), but I do enjoy most MCU movies. They are great popcorn entertainment.

I plan to spend all the RP dollars we collected this spooktacular ($70?) on one of those figs, just wanted your guys opinions, specifically on Cap. If I got both, I'd use the $20 code I got on my Deadpool box for the other figure.

If price were out of picture, which do you like better? Are you a bigger SW or MCU fan?

Well by that answer, I'd go Yoda, if you already have a nice OT collection. Get to where you are happy with it (complete) then move to MCU if it grabs you.

Just my 2¢. Think it's win-win either way. Good luck.

Also consider the Fact these Star Wars Characters will be timeless as long as the human race exists , so tons of chances for repeat models. Where as (IMO) the Marvel characters from the MCU may very well be fleeting. It's possible the next cap could be Wilson or Barnes..., so this cap might be the last of its kind.

If you get both , the end amount will be the same no matter what you use on who. Since Cap is already shipping you might be able to use a discount easier on it.

That being said ... Flex Pay is my friend. It can be yours as well! And you can stretch payments to get more products. Just keep in mind you might always want to keep 50$ on stand by in case something else come up for order during Payment times and you want make sure you get it (especially EX editions).

Best of Luck deciding , and may God have mercy on your wallet.

Also consider the Fact these Star Wars Characters will be timeless as long as the human race exists , so tons of chances for repeat models. Where as (IMO) the Marvel characters from the MCU may very well be fleeting. It's possible the next cap could be Wilson or Barnes..., so this cap might be the last of its kind.

If you get both , the end amount will be the same no matter what you use on who. Since Cap is already shipping you might be able to use a discount easier on it.

That being said ... Flex Pay is my friend. It can be yours as well! And you can stretch payments to get more products. Just keep in mind you might always want to keep 50$ on stand by in case something else come up for order during Payment times and you want make sure you get it (especially EX editions).

Best of Luck deciding , and may God have mercy on your wallet.

Ummmmm you know that Cap and most of the MCU characters have been around for far longer than Star Wars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmm you know that Cap and most of the MCU characters have been around for far longer than Star Wars?

But no , you got me I guess . The MCU has been around much longer ... gotta love Robert Downy Jr for looking this good as Stark since the 70s

I think he's talking about who's playing the character for instance Cap is Sam Wilson in the current comics.

But no , you got me I guess . The MCU has been around much longer ... gotta love Robert Downy Jr for looking this good as Stark since the 70s

Other than Hawkeye, whose costume they adjusted, all the other onscreen characters are direct representations of the comics. The character of Captain America or Iron Man, etc are what have stood the test of time, regardless of who is drawing them, playing them onscreen or voicing them.

Yoda has gone through different transformations too from the bad puppet originally to digitally altered in episodes 1-3.

Back