Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I've stuck with 1/6 for a number of reasons... The main two being the cost and size. I'd love some of the Prime 1 stuff, but I currently have no space for them, and I could get 2 or 3 figures for the price of one.

I will be getting my first statue though, the Breakout Rex from Chronicle. I've been a JP fan since I was 6 so I couldn't resist.
The Prime 1 statues are incredible :thud: I love their Arkham Knight line, they are seriously expensive though

Congrats on getting the Breakout Rex :duff Great looking piece

I've sold off all my figures except for 2 :thud:

I've stuck with 1/6 for a number of reasons... The main two being the cost and size. I'd love some of the Prime 1 stuff, but I currently have no space for them, and I could get 2 or 3 figures for the price of one.

I will be getting my first statue though, the Breakout Rex from Chronicle. I've been a JP fan since I was 6 so I couldn't resist.

Haha, that's pretty awesome.

Says a lot for 1/6 stuff that it is nearly all this range that is being offloaded, I think it must be way over produced. But, I see the popularity of it though not a fan myself as the clothing always looks clunky.

It was my fault when I switched the I to 1 I didn't the notice the 3 changed to an e.

Just grabbed the Stealth MK3 - for ebay prices and rp, couldn't pass it up. Also just grabbed the aftermarket transparent armor kit as well.

Striker or Gamma? What do you guys think? Are the hammers removable on striker too?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Striker - Yes the Hammers are removable, and the hands are articulated, not much visible but you can move the fingers. Paint on it is amazballs.

Some really good deals for Spook this year, much better than last year. None of these figures are on my want list though, so I will resist the temptation to purchase.

Don't think canyone of us can answer that for you.
Striker or Gamma?

Don't think anyone of us can answer that for you.
Get what you like...

That Stealth Mk3 is awfully tempting at that price. I wasn't planning on spending any more after picking up Gamma, damn it Sideshow. :lol

can you remove the hammers on Gamma? does it have hands? I really like the colors... Thanks!

How many people here actually write out a list of the figures you want? Personally, I keep a 'Notes' document with all of my orders and pre-orders from various sites, along with a list of every figure I'm interested in buying with a rating of 1 to 10 of how bad I want it. This helps me be picky and budget for what I really "need" in my collection.

Currently, my only 10's are Hot Toys' Netflix Daredevil and Punisher.

Yes on removing gamma's hammers same mold as Striker, just different colors

Striker - Yes the Hammers are removable, and the hands are articulated, not much visible but you can move the fingers. Paint on it is amazballs.

Thanks!! I prefer the paint scheme from Striker, too. My only doubt was regarding the removable hammers. Might pull the trigger now.

Back