Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

b7b0f63f_naked-katy-perry.gif

$20 richer + $20 coupon on my Batman BvS figure i got last week, looks like i am up $40 so far on my next figure

76bRe.gif

Can't combine RP and coupons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

latest

Although I seem to remember a Spook a while back when they allowed the combining, it was one of the only times it was allowed, then again RPs were in their infancies.

Just hanging out, waiting for the next code.

giphy.gif

Alter Ego had a Bank Robber Joker 2.0 on their ebay page a year or so ago, and I called them and bought it over the phone. No shipping fee, and no taxes (which was lovely because we're in the same state and sales tax was crazy expensive).
https://stores.ebay.com/Alter-Ego-Comics-and-Collectibles

Sure, they have the Rey/BB-8 Set at $274.99 w/ $15.72 shipping. Basically it comes to retail price w/ free shipping if you look at it that way.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-Rey-and-BB-8-Set-1-6-Scale-Force-Awakens-MMS337-Unopened-/331991134117

Thanks! :hi5:

I got a Rey and bb-8 for sale if interested. Mint never opened.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I actually already have the set, I've been posting pictures in that thread, but I wanted to keep tabs on future deals. :wink1:

Imagine if they did allow to combine two offers? The most they've offered is $30 plus $75 on a $300 figure? How many of us would jump on that?
Want to move units, then give us deals we can't refuse.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

On occasion they have done that in the past, the distant past.

Passing the time!

nQJIhg4.gif

Is the mystery 75.00 code War Machine for everyone else as well?

That was mine. And no rewards code with this letter.

From what I remember they did that once about 2-3 years ago. It pissed off a lot of people. They'd post something at 25% off, people would buy it and a few days later it was 35% off. I don't think they did that last year?
I don't think I remember that last year either. I just remembered similar stories to what you said. I would hate to buy in on Shotgun and then get an extra $25 come Friday...

Tell me if I flex pay, I don't have cancellation fees until I have made my first payment, correct? Because when I set up a plan for him I don't make said payment until next month, so I suppose I could place the order and cancel if the discount gets better, given there is no fee.

Were all sitting here waiting to see what's next like

tFiPFan.gif

There' s always this feeling of finding the balance between waiting for a deeper discount or Sideshow waitlisting the item. What to do, what to... do...?

I wouldn't expect to see more than $4 per day typically. Maybe some $6 days. That fits the 60% reduction from last year.

Was last year 60% of the year before?

And I've done this for years but this is my first time going "hard core" on it. But...I don't remember any $2 codes. Did they always do ones that small? I'd always find like $5 ones as random pop-ups on their site etc.

Was last year 60% of the year before?

And I've done this for years but this is my first time going "hard core" on it. But...I don't remember any $2 codes. Did they always do ones that small? I'd always find like $5 ones as random pop-ups on their site etc.

Nope, last year were 5 and 10 buck codes... 2 years ago, there were some $20 codes I think.... dunno... next will be 0.25 codes XD

100 pts ($5) is the lowest I've ever seen prior to this year.

giphy.gif

Back