Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

From what I remember they did that once about 2-3 years ago. It pissed off a lot of people. They'd post something at 25% off, people would buy it and a few days later it was 35% off. I don't think they did that last year?

That was also during the Great 2014 Spook... I remember that. It was really aggravating to think you got a deal only to have it drop another 10% by the end of the week.

I've never bought anything from sideshow for 6mth, the £ vs $ and shipping prices now have pushed me out the game. I've got $518 in rewards points that I need to spend and that will be my last order.

That was also during the Great 2014 Spook... I remember that. It was really aggravating to think you got a deal only to have it drop another 10% by the end of the week.

wargames.jpg

You're on point since we're at $20 so far.

*You just need to add some big tit gifs and list the posting of them a requirement to participate in this thread.

NOPE! the don't have to be big. Just nice!

no-bra.gif

Imagine if they did allow to combine two offers? The most they've offered is $30 plus $75 on a $300 figure? How many of us would jump on that?
Want to move units, then give us deals we can't refuse.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I guess that's why they don't have the percent off anymore.

Back