Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Nah, it's only for Marvel figs that have been out a while. I got the same type of code after I ordered CW Cap.

I don't know I just put it up to help anyone out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Hmmm, if they work on in stock items only, I'd rather wait for more items that I'd want to come in stock before placing orders.

OK Shawn, I just ordered my kit. I hope the "cheat sheet" tips us off when to get a good night sleep during Spook. Last year I got really grumpy because of sleep deprivation.

I don't understand what the cheat sheet could even have. Reward code times?? Hmm. Tempting but I may have to pass. Trying to spend wisely lately.

I don't understand what the cheat sheet could even have. Reward code times?? Hmm. Tempting but I may have to pass. Trying to spend wisely lately.

So you spend $40, so your first 8 $5 RP codes are a wash...

So you spend $40, so your first 8 $5 RP codes are a wash...

Right. So I don't see how it could be worth it unless you wanted the kit in the first place.

There is a $30 gift card included in the kit. I'm taking a chance that it will be useful for something I want before it expires. And I'm hoping the kit also makes Spook more fun and profitable.

It was posted earlier, that there is a map in the kit that will have something to do with Spooktacular. I think it was Alex that said it would be a small part of the overall spook experience. My guess is that whatever it does lead to will be Court of the Dead related.

I kind of doubt there will be anything in it relating to reward point codes (if they are even doing those this year). Alex also stated that most of Spook will be taking place on the various social media platforms.

All the social media crap gets annoying to me. Looking forward to spook despite that. I do hope they continue with the reward points. Quick question, Do sideshow gift cards expire? nothing in the help center about it.

All the social media crap gets annoying to me. Looking forward to spook despite that. I do hope they continue with the reward points. Quick question, Do sideshow gift cards expire? nothing in the help center about it.

It depends on what state you're in but because CA is one of the most consumer-friendly states in the union they shouldn't expire. There's a federal law on this too but my assumption is that CA has better protections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried searching a bit so sorry if this has been answered but how long do the $20 codes they attach to the boxes last? Are they like the old monthly codes where I received one now and need to use it this month?

I tried searching a bit so sorry if this has been answered but how long do the $20 codes they attach to the boxes last? Are they like the old monthly codes where I received one now and need to use it this month?

When you add it to your account it says when it expires. The one I got last week with CW Cap lasts until October 16th, I believe.

When you add it to your account it says when it expires. The one I got last week with CW Cap lasts until October 16th, I believe.

Thanks for the info. I don't know all the rules on these codes but if they can be shared someone can have mine. I did not add to my account so I don't know when it expires I just know it probably will expire well before I am ready to order the couple things I actually want.

If you add to account it's possible it can no longer be shared. Most recent one I got with Rey expired October 15th or 16th too.

91413cfee244f93c6f44a4ad8d3957b5.jpg

345caafa73ad56baafbcd81cda7c5910.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

says these two are associated with an account. Anyone have a $20 code they aren't using that comes with a figure? Trying to order Marty BttF 2.

Yeah I purposely did not add to my account for that reason which is why I don't know the expiration on it. The first few letters were sept so I assumed it expired this month but maybe not.

Nah, you should be okay. The code I had started with SEPT and doesn't expire until half through October.

It says when they expire on the back of the card. In fine print at the bottom. I just tried to use one that expired in OCT 2015. Still expired.

Back