Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

hudsonaliens.jpg

A junior executive named Darth Vader, who was a coworker of mine until he turned to greed, helped Sideshow hunt down and destroy the monthly Coupons. He betrayed and murdered them. Now the Coupons are all but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of e-Commerce.

The title of this thread should say "Monthly Codes are DEAD, Find your next code on you're next shipped purchase, maybe"

I do think it's worth keeping this thread around, since every now and then they've had reusable coupon codes for specific items, but yeah, the monthly code thing seems dead.

All my preorders have been delayed, so I guess I'll be getting codes in November? With my luck, I probably won't even get one then.

It's still a good thread for all the other codes that pop up by email and social media, and for spook, and for trading these new one-time use ones, but maybe the title needs to be adjusted as Goblin mentioned.

does any one know if the codes that come on the box of our shipment applicable to pre orders, it says off ur next order..

the monthly code thing seems dead.

We've had confirmation from people that work for Sideshow, multiple times, that the monthly coupon post cards are dead. There's really no room for speculation or wonder at this point.

The single-use codes (and others) can still be shared and this has always been the best place to do so.

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

does any one know if the codes that come on the box of our shipment applicable to pre orders, it says off ur next order..

They work on preorders, as long as the item has been around for a couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my HT Boba Fett from SSC with no code. Is it random? Anyway, without $20 codes is it even worth ordering from SS anymore?

The title of this thread should say "Monthly Codes are DEAD, Find your next code on you're next shipped purchase, maybe"

I thought there was some mention that the monthly codes would be brought back at some point. Personally without the monthly codes ordering from Sideshow is a mixed bag. With their normal shipping rates they're quite a bit more expensive compared to somewhere like BBTS. Their Rewards Points and exclusives are the main reason to go through them.

I didn't know they stopped with the monthly codes. For once I actually need one now lol.

Well I just bought two figures from someone else ...really don't know why I'm complaining as I saved $30 as opposed to going through SS

Wow, it's weird to have no more monthly codes. Ever since I've been buying from Sideshow, there was a monthly code... Oh well. I'll survive. And if I feel like saving some money there are always stores with cheaper shipping. :)

91413cfee244f93c6f44a4ad8d3957b5.jpg

345caafa73ad56baafbcd81cda7c5910.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Back