Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

I wouldn't be too bummed about it. It's most likely only for shelf warmers.

I got both a Star Wars $25 and A Marvel $25 this week, and they now work on new stuff too and pre-orders!

I have a pair of $20 from boxes as well...too many codes, not enough figures...

I got both a Star Wars $25 and A Marvel $25 this week, and they now work on new stuff too and pre-orders!

Must be rough! :wink1:

Wow....lucky you!

So is it safe to say we are getting no more of the $20 monthly codes,only the new sticker coupon codes?

Are those $25 coupons emailed to us after ordering/pre-ordering something only eligible for the in-stock items in the link or are they eligible for new stuff and pre-orders too? I always assumed it was the same old stuff in the link so I never bothered to use them.

Are those $25 coupons emailed to us after ordering/pre-ordering something only eligible for the in-stock items in the link or are they eligible for new stuff and pre-orders too? I always assumed it was the same old stuff in the link so I never bothered to use them.

I've only gotten one and it was only eligible for certain things.

Here's the link to what I could get....

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...op+now&utm_campaign=Order+Thank+You+-+Generic

There must be three codes for every purchase. A limited $25 emailed code; $20 stuck to the box that anybody could steal en route (!); and then the $25 International Code - which is the most useful of them since it's stackable to $50, and extendable through further purchases.

However, because it's no longer a case of knowing when there'll be a $20 code and planning to use it on a specific item, as the codes only last a short while and are dependent upon when you received your last figure, I can see myself making less orders from Sideshow on principle.

Unless a code happens to coincide with an eligible product, otherwise it's like overpaying by $20 each time (in reality $24 with tax).

Ok cool, that's the same ones I've been getting I think. So I guess the $25 ones we can use on anything is the ones we receive in the packages of our orders?

That's a $20 code.

That's a $20 code.
Oh, my mistake. We're the $25 ones that could be used on anything mentioned by canadaclone the international ones? I keep getting confused with all the talk about using coupons on preorders. [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Are the $25 emailed codes linked to your account or can they be shared?

There must be three codes for every purchase. A limited $25 emailed code; $20 stuck to the box that anybody could steal en route (!); and then the $25 International Code - which is the most useful of them since it's stackable to $50, and extendable through further purchases.

However, because it's no longer a case of knowing when there'll be a $20 code and planning to use it on a specific item, as the codes only last a short while and are dependent upon when you received your last figure, I can see myself making less orders from Sideshow on principle.

Unless a code happens to coincide with an eligible product, otherwise it's like overpaying by $20 each time (in reality $24 with tax).

I'm sure they will feel the pain of your absence :wave

Oh, my mistake. We're the $25 ones that could be used on anything mentioned by canadaclone the international ones? I keep getting confused with all the talk about using coupons on preorders. [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking so. International and the $20 can be used on anything. The $25 email one is limited.

I wonder if the Court Crypt thing Sideshow is selling is worth grabbing or if it's just a waste. I'd be a bit tempted if I knew what the $30 gift card could be used for. I have a feeling it'd be a lot of the usual suspects that are discounted that it would be eligible for though.

I wonder if the Court Crypt thing Sideshow is selling is worth grabbing or if it's just a waste. I'd be a bit tempted if I knew what the $30 gift card could be used for. I have a feeling it'd be a lot of the usual suspects that are discounted that it would be eligible for though.

The answer I got during a chat was it was across all themes, not just COTD but only on "select items". I believe it even says that on the card in the promo pics.

Back