Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Well, to be fair, Pepsi's site said they would be posting a link to their vendor partner to sell the PP today. They didn't say they would sell it directly. Most of us were speculating it would be a link to Walmart's or Amazon's page reopened to order again. It turns out they created a new Amazon page for it with a different URL. Apparently a few people got the Pepsi site to load at least partially after it was updated at 9 AM and that might've been how the link got on Reddit. I've also heard rumors that the link was given out to Pepsi employees ahead of time and that an eBay seller close to the Pepsi warehouse is selling a bunch of them on eBay, as well as saw a guy bragging that he had a program refreshing Amazon one-click on multiple servers and got 141 of them.

Screw Pepsi and their half assed release. They really screwed the fans. Gimme some of these instead. I hope Coke makes em for the masses:devil

CS5icE6WcAAkuqH.jpg

Looks like the FB Spook group is gone. $20 says there is no group next year.

I get that you're annoyed and your friend theoretically did not enjoy the group this year. But let's move forward together. A lot of people swore that codes wouldn't happen this year after last year and they happened. We can't unload our subjective experiences on SS staff and think they are interpreting things the same way we are. Let's just move on. The battle of Facebook is over. I got rid of Facebook years ago and have never looked back. If it causes too much stress for you, I'd say just delete it. Not trying to be condescending or disrespectful. From one freak to another, let's move forward.

Fair point but I thought that was her job, what SS pay her to do?

:goodpost::lecture

Screw Pepsi and their half assed release. They really screwed the fans. Gimme some of these instead. I hope Coke makes em for the masses:devil

CS5icE6WcAAkuqH.jpg
I agree. I don't understand why a business would screw this up twice. I was refreshing at 558 this morning and wasn't able to get one. I don't mind missing out on limited editions, except when the process is botched due to stupidity.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Well, to be fair, Pepsi's site said they would be posting a link to their vendor partner to sell the PP today. They didn't say they would sell it directly. Most of us were speculating it would be a link to Walmart's or Amazon's page reopened to order again. It turns out they created a new Amazon page for it with a different URL. Apparently a few people got the Pepsi site to load at least partially after it was updated at 9 AM and that might've been how the link got on Reddit. I've also heard rumors that the link was given out to Pepsi employees ahead of time and that an eBay seller close to the Pepsi warehouse is selling a bunch of them on eBay, as well as saw a guy bragging that he had a program refreshing Amazon one-click on multiple servers and got 141 of them.

Last month I signed up for a shop Pepsi account. They had hats shirts and other Pepsi free stuff. I was under the impression that they would open the store and I would be ready to pre order. I didn't think Amazon was the retailer they chose to sell from. Either way just sucks for people that wanted to get just one to put in thier bttf display along side the USA today newspaper.

Again purely my speculation...but I'm sure she gives the company feedback on the group and if her life is a living hell that week then that feedback isn't going to help there be another group next year.

The group last year was soooo much more fun and there were several giveaways within the group. After this year I don't know that many people will miss it if it's gone next year. The group was another place to keep tabs on RP codes when they were posted, but once the giveaways stopped there really was no benefit to being in it.

I appreciate the reward points from ssc and all the efforts of the folks running the email list and here on this board. Special thanks to Pixel, Kuat, Yankee, Cmiller, and anybody else I am unaware of who contributed to the email list.

But ssc has mostly themselves to blame for turning spook into a social media advertisement campaign and doing the carrot and stick thing with free prizes. The result is very predictable. It attracts the "gimme MY free s***" crowd and leads to lunacy and bad behavior. I was slightly disappointed by the lack of sales but no big deal, I saved a lot of money by not buying anything.

CS5icE6WcAAkuqH.jpg

I would buy a case of these right now! I just tweeted Coca Cola asking them to make it! I can dream lol

I've said multiple times I appreciate the free codes, but I'm not going to act like it was the greatest event ever when it wasn't. The same tired statements of "they don't have to do it" get old... If next year is going to be a repeat of this one, then don't. It was mostly like a fetch quest in a game. You'd be on one site and see "head over to Instagram for this contest!"

I know I'm not alone in wanting Spook deals, instead they chose to give away who knows how much stuff on ridiculous "sell your soul" contests. Whether or not they care they missed out on a lot of sales because of lackluster discounts, I don't know. Though it says something when PC generated more excitement in a couple hours than SSC did all week.

Still patiently waiting to hear the status of my PC order. Looks like some have been processed so good sign.

I clicked on the holiday guide in the newsletter and there's a spot for Promo Words (?). Is there anything that might start up for holiday with words/codes for RP? Might have to keep an eye on it. image.jpg

I imagine it won't be but specific item codes. I doubt we get RPs

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I clicked on the holiday guide in the newsletter and there's a spot for Promo Words (?). Is there anything that might start up for holiday with words/codes for RP? Might have to keep an eye on it. View attachment 221223

Yeah. Looks like they'll be giving some more reward points soon! We need to keep up with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine it won't be but specific item codes. I doubt we get RPs

But when you click the link below the promo word entry box (learn about promo words), it leads to a page explaining that these words are for rewards points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know she was there to take abuse from a bunch of Facebook goobers

who abused her? if anything, they couldn't stop kissing her ass.... that is abusive to us LOL but I thikn she likes being the head of the minions.

No one should attack anyone else online, especially in a community of toy/figure collectors! Being PC and not being an ass - common courtesy.

Just got an email from popcultcha that my order has been invoiced and sent to the warehouse, and that my statue should be sent out in the next 1-5 days. :yess:

Has anyone noticed a 10% off code randomly pop up when you leave an item in your cart? I clicked to add it to my saved discounts and it disappeared, maybe it was a glitch or something?

Back