Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I'd call it Coke Correct. Keep the alliteration and reduce legal entanglement since lawyers haven't been abolished yet.

Other fun props to display it with are Diamond's 2015 Marty hat and the hoverboard. Amazon and Halloween stores have a $49.99 hoverboard prop for sale now if you missed Matty's.

Once the Pepsi site started lagging, got on Twitter and just a quick search of "Pepsi Perfect" came up with the Amazon link and the page was live for plenty long to get in an order, or two if you were so inclined (and had two Amazon accounts). I feel like after seeing how the first batch was sold, that enough people would have been on the ball by all means necessary and wouldn't solely rely on Pepsi's website.

Just received my tracking ID's from PC. The circle is now complete.

tumblr_nfg75mn5Gy1qlpaifo1_500.gif

My PC order still says processing. The money was already withdrawn from my account though.

Both of my PC orders have been invoiced and sent to the warehouse to be shipped within 1-3 days. Will be thrilled to get these figures.

My second order under the glitch has now been processed.

Was slightly worried that my larger $/statue order may get cancelled.

So it now looks like that they're honouring all orders.

Damn it, should've made a larger statue order :slap :dunno

Was thinking of getting the Hulk maquette but they fixed the glitch a few minutes prior and the additional discount was never applied on the Dark Knight and Stargate Anubis 1:1 Bust/s which I would've got had the 36% discount applied.

Oh well can't get everything.

I wish i created a account before the orders... I can't check **** lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I should've bought more stuff damnit.

I wish i created a account before the orders... I can't check **** lol

Same. I blazed through at full speed with PayPal so I would get an order in. I paid no attention to making an account.

I bought 4 figures, that was enough for me lol. There actually wasn't too many others they had in stock that I would have wanted. Except for DofP Wolverine and Gamora, but the latter was way overpriced to what I'd seen elsewhere with it's RRP, so it wasn't a huge deal.

If a lot of the Star Wars figures had been in stock, I would have been in trouble lol.

If Sideshow can't handle the good with the bad on social media then maybe they should quit pushing it so much during Spook. The place can turn into a wretched hive of scum and villainy real quick especially when you start pandering to the raffle/drawing/giveaway crowd.

Just got the email...$162.00 falcon is headed to the warehouse.

My order from PC is invoiced and should be sent out soon. Really glad I was able to pick up Falcon at such a great price.

About 30 minutes into the fiasco.

Good to know. My order was about an hour in but I haven't gotten any emails yet.

Its during sales like these that I wish I knew which statues/figures won't sell well.

As I'd already purchased almost everything I wanted as they became available.

Back